Media Weasle Breakdown: Sandhagen won 3 - 2

Thing is, you could give either guy the fight and I wouldn't be mad at it. It was that close.

Cory gave away position for the second half of that fight and all the damage he did was early so the decision makes sense even though I thought he won 3-2.

Also, I hate the idea that damage is the number one scoring criteria because it's visual. One jab caused that cut on TJ who has a history of cuts in that area and had to postpone the fight for a cut in that spot. Damage is subjective as fuck. It looks like Cory fucked him up, but that's because a it was a bad cut and it kept bleeding. Yes, did he do more damage than TJ but again, it was all early and in one round basically. And he won that round.
Good points, boss, but that nerd Weasle's "damage assessment" for the 5th is pretty reasonable, even counting the fact that the optics are tilted one way due to the cut. Frame by frame you can see how Cory was landing the better shots based off of angles, positions, the way shots were thrown and how TJ was reacting.

Another Jack Slack… random idiot who’s never fought at a high level whom casuals gravitate to.

If you religiously watch the weasel, you’ve probably never competed or even trained at a decent level.

<BC1>
Competing doesn't mean you'd become a good expert on the sport.

There are legendary athletes in all sports who give horrible takes and are insanely bad coaches all the time.

Last edited:
Good points, boss, but that nerd Weasle's "damage assessment" for the 5th is pretty reasonable, even counting the fact that the optics are tilted one way due to the cut. Frame by frame you can see how Cory was landing the better shots based off of angles, positions, the way shots were thrown and how TJ was reacting.

I thought Cory won but the assertion that this fight is a robbery is hyperbolic. It wasn't. I had Cory 3-2, but I can understand a 3-2 TJ score.

You want to win a fight?

- Don’t run away from a one legged 5’5 guy.

- Learn to grapple and stop giving up your back everytime you get touched

- Move forward and ACT like you want the win in a definitive round.

tj-dillashaw-cory-sandhagen-ufc-on-espn-27-4.jpg

I don’t mind masterful footwork or defense, but points should be given to the person who actually moves forward, for if BOTH athletes adopted the same fight instincts of laying back and countering, there would be no fight to watch.

Yeah Corey totally “won” the 5th being forced to retreat every second by a 5’5 one legged guy. Aggression and octagon control were all TJ, outside of a couple backpedaling punches Corey wet the bed in the last round… this is getting pathetic lol.

Corey SALThagen fans right now:

giphy.gif
Sandhagen punched TJ more than TJ punched him in that last round tho

Youre dumb as fuck if you think ineffective stalling against the cage is effective/superior grappling as well

Back