Weapons and Tactics as a stand alone section?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
People often refer to Weapons and Tactics when a thread gets made or a question gets asked about firearms or knives, and the person usually replies that they didn't know such a sub section exists.

I think it's a great idea to make Weapons and Tactics as a stand alone section, instead of a sub section of Standup Technique, which doesn't make sense anyway. Weaponry discussion shouldn't belong in a section where people discuss standup fighting.

It would also gain more posters as almost every poster on the forum do not know this sub section exists.

Just my 2 cents.

did you want fries with that?

Poutine extra on the cheese please, im buying!

Ill reimbourse (not sure of spelling) you when you get here.

People often refer to Weapons and Tactics when a thread gets made or a question gets asked about firearms or knives, and the person usually replies that they didn't know such a sub section exists.

I think it's a great idea to make Weapons and Tactics as a stand alone section, instead of a sub section of Standup Technique, which doesn't make sense anyway. Weaponry discussion shouldn't belong in a section where people discuss standup fighting.

It would also gain more posters as almost every poster on the forum do not know this sub section exists.

Just my 2 cents.

It began that way because I proposed it, and it started out more discussion of weapons used in hand-to-hand combat as opposed to primarily firearms. No one really uses swords or knives on the ground.

I really thought I'd get more support on this. I thought it was a good idea. I still think it's a good idea.

It began that way because I proposed it, and it started out more discussion of weapons used in hand-to-hand combat as opposed to primarily firearms. No one really uses swords or knives on the ground.

Speak for yourself!

I like how you conveniently left out hammers...

hammer-rus.gif

Ah yes, the Donkey Kong.

I really thought I'd get more support on this. I thought it was a good idea. I still think it's a good idea.

I agree but that probably counts for nothing...

You see lots of firearm stuff in p&m and Mayberry. Not whole threads because they get locked or moved but plenty of general discussion. Quite a few had no idea the sub forum existed until after a thread got moved.

Back