Weakest liver: Cerrone or Matt Brown?

Under no circumstances does going down from a full power liver kick with a complete range of motion and follow-through to back it up indicate a weak liver, especially when you're standing upright and not moving away from the Newtons in the first place.

TS ...bitch, have you ever been kicked in the liver? How about by a professional fighter? STFU.

Lol at weak liver

Go train, try get punched or kicked to the liver then come back

It's not much different from say who have the weakest scrotum lol

In regards to getting kicked in it.. there is no such thing as a weak liver.

This forum sometimes... sigh..

Sensitive people ITT. Matt Brown gets visibly hurt by body shots in virtually every fight, meanwhile you have guys like Gilbert and Pettis eating full on liver kicks from the hardest kicker in the sport, Barboza, and just continuing to march forward. There's nothing wrong or inaccurate about pointing out that Matt Brown is particularly susceptible to body shots.

Sensitive people ITT. Matt Brown gets visibly hurt by body shots in virtually every fight, meanwhile you have guys like Gilbert and Pettis eating full on liver kicks from the hardest kicker in the sport, Barboza, and just continuing to march forward. There's nothing wrong or inaccurate about pointing out that Matt Brown is particularly susceptible to body shots.

I mean, saying Matt Brown is particularily susceptible to body shots is a different thing than saying he has a weak liver, or am I wrong?

There is a lot more to how effective a liver kick ends up being than just how the kick was thrown and by whom. In my view, it's the receiving end's actions that end up mattering more: lateral movement towards the kinetic energy of the kick, and also lack of proper posture to make optimal use of the abdominal musculature to protect your liver or other intestines make a well-placed kick extremely devastating.

All I'm saying is that instead of Brown's weak liver, the subject should be Brown's complete disregard to a potential attack to the liver (and to the body altogether), and Ellenberger's ability to capitalize on the opportunity. Liver kicks are dangerous.

We will find out soon because Cerrone is fighting a guy that probably throws more punches to the body than anyone in MMA

Who's the most keyboard warrior, you or some other dumb fucken cu*nt that thinks getting smacked in the liver is a good feeling. You know how many times people have been stopped with body shots, even in boxing? Try taking a shin. The stupididty here astounds me.

Any gifs of said liver shot.
portable-shot-glass-fuck-my-liver-4.gif

WTF ???

handle+this+shit.gif

My liver is already fucked... Please see the gif above.

Lol at weak liver. Have you ever taken a liver shot? I have. No one can take a liver shot like that.

TS ...bitch, have you ever been kicked in the liver? How about by a professional fighter? STFU.

In regards to getting kicked in it.. there is no such thing as a weak liver.

This forum sometimes... sigh..

Who's the most keyboard warrior, you or some other dumb fucken cu*nt that thinks getting smacked in the liver is a good feeling. You know how many times people have been stopped with body shots, even in boxing? Try taking a shin. The stupididty here astounds me.

never taken a liver shot, eh?

Glass liver betas detected.

Glass liver betas detected.

Nice one mr internet tough guy.

You know very well that you would fall to the ground like a little bitch from a good solid shot to the liver. If you even try to deny it then you have just proven that you've never actually taken one.

Any gifs of said liver shot.

Didn't Matt Brown used to be addicted to drugs and alcohol? Doesn't Donald Cerrone drink like all the time? I wonder if that messes up your liver and makes you vulnerable to bodyshots?

Then again Chris Leben was a walking force absorber, so there's that.

Back