'We will watch you': Bilderberg website hacked.

Someone learned some HTML code and has been playing to much Watchdogs.

Strict War Room Rules must apply here: Pics or GTFO.:)

Am trying to find a picture now...this was a long time ago my friend. No idea if she's married and changed names. But I will look for sure.

I predict their will be some moms basement dwellers "crying you can't do this, I have rights" right before they use the hammer on their hands and make them no more.

With lots of money they can find people and they can buy people with "very special skills".

She wasn't dying to get fingerbanged...both of us barely knew what was going on, we were kids.

Also, if you think " ladies " don't like getting " fingerbanged ", ask your boyfriend to try it on you, you'll be surprised. I imagine you're highly religious, branch out once in a while.

Strict War Room Rules must apply here: Pics or GTFO.:)

Can't do it bro. Found 1 picture in all the ultraweb, too many potential assholes here for me to post her pic. I'll accept whatever punishment is due.

The Bilderberg group has a website now? Might as well now that everyone knows they exist.

Can't do it bro. Found 1 picture in all the ultraweb, too many potential assholes here for me to post her pic. I'll accept whatever punishment is due.
I want to hear more of this "Ultraweb"

Back