We will officially never see GSP at WW ever again

So since woodley beat a striker, that means gsp will be afraid to fight him?

Woodley is better than a lot of people give him credit for, but let's not get carried away lol.

You guys can come back when Tyron has defended the belt about 6 more times and then we can talk.

Woodley would easily crush all of GSP opponents.

I'd like a prime GSP vs Woodley. Might be one of GSP's more dangerous fights. But a post 2010 GSP probably shouldn't have fought today's Woodley anyway, so no hate for him for not going for it.
Woodley is 36. GSP is 37. GSP got started young and changed the game but it's not like a fight between them would be young vs old or someone well past their prime (BJ Penn). GSP won his last how many fights?

Not only do I think Tyron would beat GSP, I think he would beat him easily.

GSP isn't taking him down and he damn sure isn't winning with his jab.

@ me

GSP's wrestling beat Collegiate phenom Josh Koshchek's, not to mention Hendricks and Jake Shields, Jon Fitch. You typically keep your grappling skills intact even as striking declines.

GSP's wrestling beat Collegiate phenom Josh Koshchek's, not to mention Hendricks and Jake Shields, Jon Fitch. You typically keep your grappling skills intact even as striking declines.

I don't want to be a GSP hater. I really like the guy.

But good luck taking Woodley down. Seriously.

You guys can come back when Tyron has defended the belt about 6 more times and then we can talk.

He's at 3 now. Name another 3 welterweights who can beat him. Not Colby, Not Usman and sure as hell not RDA.

I'm just glad we have a Welterweight champ that can actually finish fights now.
Thank you I hated watching GSP after Serra scared the living shit out of him. I'll never forget watching GSP point fighting a one eyed Koshceck and a zombie striking Shields

GSP ducked Woodley for a reason. GSP doesn’t want to get stiffened by Woodley.

Nah GSP doesn't care about titles or legacy. All he cares about now is coin.
He talked about legacy in Rush: The DNA of GSP, so you better bet your ass he cares about it.

Woodley is 36. GSP is 37. GSP got started young and changed the game but it's not like a fight between them would be young vs old or someone well past their prime (BJ Penn). GSP won his last how many fights?
Fight years mean something. It's not like GSP's "last many fights" was anything especially daunting. He's only had 1 "last fight" and it was against Bisping of all people. Before that was a much needed mental vacation to get his head back in the game (I mean, he was making Hendricks look good, for Christ's sake). We don't know if he's really fully back. He did get pieced up a little by Bisping, but if there was anything good about the Count, it was that. GSP was on top so long, he started losing interest in all his title defenses before Tyron Woodley got out of Strikeforce Challengers.

No, we will only see him unofficially at WW./s

I like Woodley, but GSP would beat him by being more flawless and better timing.
Maybe you should try to convince GSP of that because he appears to be scared shitless of Tyron

Back