We shouldn't build *any* new warships + planes and reduce military size by at least 25%

Prepared for what
The lizards...

giphy.gif

sorry if my last threads weren't so well thought-through, I've consumed drugs for the fist time since college and I want to create threads but can't think of good OPs

14x7cr.jpg

Hmm... @senri is on Mr. Lead's mind...

Mr. Lead wishes you to gape senri.

Mr Lead has tangibly beautiful flesh, it is also very youthful. Oh my goodness he will taste beyond words when the time is right for the masses....

It's absolutely true that there are many developed nations that are able to give their people free shit because Uncle Sam is providing free security for them.

I'm not an advocate of Isolationism, I'm an advocate of true partnerships. That means we provide as much for our filthy-rich allies as they are willing provide for us. No more of this Protectorate crap.

The most cucked thing in the world is to have the biggest and best military and don't actively try to gain more territory.
I mean whats the point of having a military other than to take more territory. That's some Liberal, SJW, Jesus loving stupidity level right there.

Especially because the US is totally fine happy to spent trillions of $ and lose thousands of young men but are to cucked to even take the terretory?
If I would be in charge all the rich oil nation would be mine. What are they going to do about it?
Same with Mexico and Canada they would be incorporated into the American Reich.
The rest of South America would be puppet governments. But still, be considered part of the greater American Reich.
All you need is around 1 to 1.5 million young men willing to do whatever it takes.

It is like having the biggest dick and not fucking anything.

I agree, I'd tell the world what I was doing. Go in, take over refineries and have a convoy of ships taking barrels of oil back to the motherland.

The military-industrial complex is the actual swamp, and the real reason why Trump will never be able to claim he 'drained da swamp', not single Goldman-Sachs bankers. But it's the only thing next to domestic terrorist agencies Trump wants to spend more money on, which is completely insane. The military is supposed to be a defense force not a weird hybrid of communist job creation programs and a crony-capitalism paradise.

We don't need new warships or those ridiculous F35s which we will probably end up donating to Israel anyway. Cancel order. Total waste of money and will always make it more attractive to actually use the military (invade random sand shitter nations). With a weaker military we'll be more careful about going to war, save money and still be able to defend the US. I can't remember the last time a nuclear power simply was invaded because they didn't have enough flying super computer.

Who actually disagrees with cutting military spending apart from politicians?
We have to stay ahead of others. That is the bottom line.

Back