We should be demanding at rematch: Conor vs. cowboy 2

louiscyphere

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The first fight left us with more questions than answers and Cowboy would get a chance to show what he’s really made of this time, I think he could make it out of the first round now that he’s already faced Conor and felt his power and gotten his timing down.

You're wrong for that, man. lol.

Cowboy is a notoriously (pun intended) slow starter, & Conor is conversely a very fast starter. This match up was made to showcase Conor. Conor now has an extreme mental advantage of Donald. It might go a little longer, but Cowboy gets concussed early, again.

Conor has the ability to dictate his own legacy. He will never fight someone he beat (excluding a slim possiblity of Diaz McGregor 3). Conor knows that his legacy will gain very little from beating someone that he has already beaten and a lot to lose if he loses those matches. It is much more valuable for his legacy to get another shot at people who have beat him, which is why I'd bet we see Khabib vs. Conor II, but we'll never see Aldo vs Conor II. Khabib also knows this though, and he's not motivated by money, so he might also try to preserve his legacy by never facing Conor again.

Im with you ts. Now that cowboy is on to conors' sneaky ways, he wont be faked by the fake glove touch. The cats outta the bag on the shoulder strikes too. This time it will be cowboy running across the cage and surprising conor.

<Gordonhat>

Im with you ts. Now that cowboy is on to conors' sneaky ways, he wont be faked by the fake glove touch. The cats outta the bag on the shoulder strikes too. This time it will be cowboy running across the cage and surprising conor.

Great post

<Gordonhat>

The first fight left us with more questions than answers and Cowboy would get a chance to show what he’s really made of this time, I think he could make it out of the first round now that he’s already faced Conor and felt his power and gotten his timing down.

Because what always leads me to want to watch a rematch is to see if the guy who lost the first time might survive an entire round.

This was a tongue-in-cheek posting, right?

No one wants to watch another WWE fight like that ever again. Thanks.

Conor really drives people to desperation.

Just like we knew Cyborg isn't getting a rematch with Nunez....

Conor only rematches guys he lost to. Its like dana said..."come on, guys"

Lmao ya think Cerrone deserves one? How about Aldo

No need.

Same result except maybe it might be a minute longer.

Back