We should be angry at the strike counters not the judges.

This thread just started and you've already made it GSP vs Jones.

Pro tip. Don't bring up GSP if you don't want to talk about GSP.

To the topic at hand, yeah. Those counters have been off forever. Especially when they occasionally count every strike landed as "significant".
Yup. Condit landed 68 strikes to Diaz's legs and managed not to leave a single bruise or induce even a slight limp. Somehow wound up getting 28 significant leg strikes, despite literally none of them being significant at all. Diaz outlanded Condit to the head and body 111-91, but Condit wins due to his leg jabs. Diaz 1,2,5 becomes Reyes 1,2,3.

Seriously those "strike" counts are way off. I did my own counts and reyes numbers are borderline criminal. Those guys are blind.
So you're blaming the "strike counters" for the controversial decision??

It's always those damn "strike counters".

No you should be angry that people have so much hate towards Jones that they pretend he loses any close fight he's in.

Meanwhile the same turds said GSP won against Hendricks LMAO. They can piss off with their obvious hypocrisy because they aren't fooling anyone with all this bullshit about "judging" that they had no problem with when Hendricks starched their hero.

They're just upset that the shoop thread they've been drooling over for years will never come....

View attachment 726139 View attachment 726141

GSP lost to Hendricks and Jones lost to Reyes.

How about that?

Lol at some wrestler doing his "own strike count"... what a dork...

Yea most non athletes agree we get it, jones won 3-2, any one who has competed saw this

giphy.gif

Yea most non athletes agree we get it, jones won 3-2, any one who has competed saw this
Bullshit. All the people I know who have competed thought reyes won. And all the ones who havent competed. Im a jones fan, so I aint that mad but if you think jones clearly won that fight you're watching with some serious bias.

He doesn't even speak Spanish lmaoo, I dont think the Mexican/Latino demographic would take to Reyes as much as you think

You mean like Anthony Pettis, Roger Huerta, Diego Sanchez, the Diaz brothers and Cain?

The UFC will flog the mexican angle any way they can because the mexican fans are crazy for fights of any kind.

You mean like Anthony Pettis, Roger Huerta, Diego Sanchez, the Diaz brothers and Cain?

The UFC will flog the mexican angle any way they can because the mexican fans are crazy for fights of any kind.
Ignore my previous response. I guess reyes ain't the only one smh

Back