We Should allow all PEDs

Hmm..well it sounds like you definitely don't give a fuck about Gary Goodridge, and I'm not saying I stay awake at night thinking about his problems...but I have thought about them, and tbh it sickens me watching Muhamed ali dribbling all over himself every time they drag him out for a salute...but your lack of empathy aside...This attitude of "it's already like that in every other sport" should that be applied to other situations too? "They already allow kidnapping and forced sex slavery in Isisland, don't pretend like they don't, so why shouldn't we just have it here in the U.S?) "Don't tell me you stay awake at night worrying about all the Yazidi women being raped as I'm typing this?" I hope that you are not serious, the fighters need and deserve the safest healthiest work environment we can give them, they're already fighting for a living ffs.

Um ...no. You do realize how much you underscore the weakness of an argument by pointing out wild extremes to try and prove a point. Nobody's talking about raping someone. And I have thought a LOT about old injured sports legends too....but if you want to be perfectly honest we don't care enough about their safety to stop watching. You probably think that you would never watch sports if all PEDs were legal. I counter that argument by saying plenty of people still would anyway and the sport would thrive still. So many folks use the fallacy that we are in fact endangering the fighters if PEDs were allowed.. but there is no real data to back that up.
In a legal environment the drugs Manufactured can be closely regulated to provide a safer product the public.

If PED is allowed, no Nike, Chinese, American or Russia athletes will lose at anything. They have more money to spent on PED than any other country. Companies will systematically create drugs for all the athletes that can pay. Hell, those countries already dominates a lot of sports. I will never watch a sport that allows PED. No sponsor will sponsor a PED athlete. If you allow PED, why not a bio mechanical arm?

Newsflash...companies already do create drugs for top tier athletes. There are drugs floating around right now that cannot be detected and have yet to be discovered by WADA.
And you are not being entirely truthfull to say you would never watch again if PEDS were legal. You already do knowing that a huge amount of top athletes today use them illegally. But it does not matter because millions of people still would watch and support them with or without you.
And if someone is willing to chop off their limb to trade it out for a bio mechanical device...I say let them. I'd love to see that.

Back