We never hear Bellator fighters getting popped

London doesn't care about SAC suspensions and neither does Bellator. That's why I laughed when people act like the UFC can't give suspended fighters a fight outside of the states.

That's not true...

Kimbo "settled" with the texas commission and paid $2,500 and got a one year license revocation in Texas only. Their maximum punishment is 90 days!!!!

This is why Bellator is always on reserves or in bs states.

It used to be worse than it is now, so.. there's that I guess. Wasn't it Askren who said he was like never tested?

They probably get popped all the time, but nobody's ever heard of them so the story is a blip and life goes on.

I have to admit, I would'e liked to see Lashley vs. Sapp for the battle of the Uberroiders. Whoever displays less skill and more extrageneous chemicals wins the coveted title of ASS: Abnormally small sacks.
Here ya go...

We also never hear them complain about pay either

Alvarez and Lombard kinda did to get more money from the UFC who bid up his services. But other than that most just need a check so won't complain. Also, some are making good money from sponsors.

They can but supposedly other state commissions will follow the state that suspended the fighter and possibly refuse to license them in the future. So I guess it depends on whether you want to fight in the US again on indian reservations or not.
Brazil/CABMMA will also respect any suspension issued by an ABC member.

Bellator fighters are all natural bro

bobby-lashley-1000x600.jpg

One has to shake his head in amazement that nobody is all over this guy. Lashley is THE BIGGEST juicer there is. There is no way on earth, you can get that big, while also doing mma training. Just in general. you cannot look like that, without juice. and this is coming from a 20+ year bodybuilder...

London doesn't care about SAC suspensions and neither does Bellator. That's why I laughed when people act like the UFC can't give suspended fighters a fight outside of the states.

They can but good luck getting licensed to put on a show in a state where you ignored the suspension in the future, especially if you blatantly disregard it.

do we? why is that? Because they didnt hire USADA?

In fact i know 2 fighters from bellator (one current and one former) they told me they've never been tested...

For the longest time not sure if they still do but they would do events on Indian reservations were there is no testing.And your wrong about them never failing shamrock and kimbo both failed tests in texas i believe and got like 3 month bans.

I have to admit, I would'e liked to see Lashley vs. Sapp for the battle of the Uberroiders. Whoever displays less skill and more extrageneous chemicals wins the coveted title of ASS: Abnormally small sacks.

Gotta be Sapp you think without mexican supplements he might have been a normal 265er...... clean Lashley makes 205 easy

Unfortunately they don't do drug testing like UFC. So you have to assume sadly that most guys are using in Bellator.

The ones that have gotten popped, popped due to day of testing. So they basically failed the IQ test when it came to cheating.

Viacom has the money, they just aren't putting enough into Bellator. And considering recent ratings won't be any time soon.

Still though, it's basically open season on cheating outside the UFC.

It used to be worse than it is now, so.. there's that I guess. Wasn't it Askren who said he was like never tested?

He did complain that they never test, when asked to clarify later. He said that he was tested one time, this was all before his final fight against Koreshkov.

He complained about the lack of testing enough before his last fight, that they probably tested him again that night as a form of punishment but I don't know.

He said he was called once for a random drug test, but he told them he was at Yellowstone Park for the weekend, and that they just accepted that as a reason to not test and never rescheduled.

Alexander Shlemenko got popped back in early 2015. The CSAC tried to suspend him for 3 years but they didn't provide a B-sample. Shlemenko ended up basically being out for one year before fighting in Russia and whatnot. Due process of law, motherfuckers.

Sure we do. Several big names have been busted actually. But that doesn't fit your false narrative that Bellator doesn't test so let's just ignore reality, right?

i mean, what about the ones that do though, and people get disgusted and don't even insinuate, outright say that bellator condones steroid usage?

There was an event where 4 fighters popped, 3 of them for weed and 1 for steroids, but people don't read that far. They see "4 fighters failed a post fight test".

they just dont get a lot of publicity - off the top of my head:

Kimbo, ken shamrock, brandon halsey (champ), Rob Emerson, Mike Richman, Keith Berry, Fernando Gonzalez, Joe Warren, and of course Schlemeko.

Longtime welterweight champ Ben Askren said he was tested once in all his fights. It was pretty clear that the athletic commissions, and certainly the indian reservations didn't do much in the way of testing.

they just dont get a lot of publicity - off the top of my head:

Kimbo, ken shamrock, brandon halsey (champ), Rob Emerson, Mike Richman, Keith Berry, Fernando Gonzalez, Joe Warren, and of course Schlemeko.

Longtime welterweight champ Ben Askren said he was tested once in all his fights. It was pretty clear that the athletic commissions, and certainly the indian reservations didn't do much in the way of testing.
Brandon Halsey never tested poz. I think he weighed heavy before a championship fight and was stripped but that's about it.

That's why they don't hold fights in Vegas.

Back