We never hear Bellator fighters getting popped

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
do we? why is that? Because they didnt hire USADA?

In fact i know 2 fighters from bellator (one current and one former) they told me they've never been tested...

they understand that USADA is a bad thing and they rather take the usual american sports' way

and it's better this way. if you want the stringent testing, go to the ufc, as simple as that

Pretty sure, Kimbo got busted in Bellator right before he died and Shamrock got busted also.

This may also be the reason that fighters like Sergey Kharitonov dont bother to sign with the UFC

Bellator used to hold most of their events on reserves, where the commissions didn't test at all. Now that they're holding more of their shows in California and other states that do, we're seeing more guys pop, but it's still only fight night tests, so unless they're idiots, you won't see many guys fail.

That first show in Cali they got tested at though... I guess nobody told them before hand, 4 guys failed at one show.

Because if you know when you are going to be tested and you still test positive, you're an idiot or got some really bad advice.

It's sort of like my house...my house isn't clean all the time, hell it's a mess a good portion of the time, but I will absolutely make sure it is clean if I am having a lady over. If a random just popped over and said "Let me take a look around" on a Tuesday, she'd see dishes in the sink, underwear on the floor, a bed that isn't made, at least 8 empty beer bottles, Chinese food that sat out over night, and experience some random smells.

The UFC has 600 plus fighters where Bellator has about 230. Bellator fighters still get popped, but without USADA and a roster 1/4 of the size of the UFC it's not going to happen as often.

That's because they use the GED system over dere.

This may also be the reason that fighters like Sergey Kharitonov dont bother to sign with the UFC

Well there are two sides to every story, and the truth "usually" lies somewhere in between. He claims that it was a two part decision to leave his biggest offer on the table with the UFC.
1. The exclusive UFC contract policy. (Which he said WILL DO, so long as:
2. He could get a three fight per year GUARANTEE from the UFC to sign an exclusive contract.

Sounds reasonable to me. In 2009 with only 200 fighters on the roster the average WAS 3 fights per year for a UFC fighter. That has changed since the UFC feels the need to have 620+ fighters on the roster now, and the average fights per year for UFC fighters has dropped below 1.4!

Bellator fighters are all natural bro

bobby-lashley-1000x600.jpg

Kimbo was scheduled to main event the London card.

London doesn't care about SAC suspensions and neither does Bellator. That's why I laughed when people act like the UFC can't give suspended fighters a fight outside of the states.

Well there are two sides to every story, and the truth "usually" lies somewhere in between. He claims that it was a two part decision to leave his biggest offer on the table with the UFC.
1. The exclusive UFC contract policy. (Which he said WILL DO, so long as:
2. He could get a three fight per year GUARANTEE from the UFC to sign an exclusive contract.

Sounds reasonable to me. In 2009 with only 200 fighters on the roster the average WAS 3 fights per year for a UFC fighter. That has changed since the UFC feels the need to have 620+ fighters on the roster now, and the average fights per year for UFC fighters has dropped below 1.4!

Do we really need to see top stars fight more often when we can see regional talent we've never heard of?

London doesn't care about SAC suspensions and neither does Bellator. That's why I laughed when people act like the UFC can't give suspended fighters a fight outside of the states.
The blowback they'd get from an AC if they did makes it not worth it. And Kimbo's suspension was only 30 day (GO TEXAS!), it was up months before he died, let alone before he was scheduled to fight.

Bellator fighters are all natural bro

bobby-lashley-1000x600.jpg

I have to admit, I would'e liked to see Lashley vs. Sapp for the battle of the Uberroiders. Whoever displays less skill and more extrageneous chemicals wins the coveted title of ASS: Abnormally small sacks.

They can but supposedly other state commissions will follow the state that suspended the fighter and possibly refuse to license them in the future. So I guess it depends on whether you want to fight in the US again on indian reservations or not.

do we? why is that? Because they didnt hire USADA?

In fact i know 2 fighters from bellator (one current and one former) they told me they've never been tested...
We also never hear them complain about pay either

Back