Opinion We need to talk about Hong Kong

I think you guys are expecting too much from Philippines there, what do you guys expect?
Make Philippines to stand and bang with China? Not even US can do that, I'm pretty sure Philippines are not interested and would end outright bring misery to their country.

As much as I hate communism (and lived in Cebu for a short time), Philippines needs to walk on eggshells over China.
We could not stand and bang with Japan back in 1940 we are actually occupied by Japan in war time conditions but even the known colaborator puppet politicians did not outright sold out.

Like Jose Laurel who refused to declare war againts the USA after he was appointed by Japan as Philippine president.

The China kissing the current crop of politicians doing would make you think the PLA is already in Malacañang pointing a gun at their balls.

Now imagine if the PLA really occupies the RP..

We could not stand and bang with Japan back in 1940 we are actually occupied by Japan in war time conditions but even the known colaborator puppet politicians did not outright sold out.
Which kinda tells you something about Japanese and Chinese diplomacy, have you ever thought of that? (Honest question)

I mean... I can totally see the Chinese govt using whatever tools they have (and they have far more than Japs) to subdue Philippines, this is the only government China can have, they don't care to obey any rule.

I get that you might not like Duterte and all his polemical shenanigans, but I'm not sure any other politician would do different, and if they did what would be possible consequences.

Which kinda tells you something about Japanese and Chinese diplomacy, have you ever thought of that? (Honest question)

I mean... I can totally see the Chinese govt using whatever tools they have (and they have far more than Japs) to subdue Philippines, this is the only government China can have, they don't care to obey any rule.

I get that you might not like Duterte and all his polemical shenanigans, but I'm not sure any other politician would do different, and if they did what would be possible consequences.

Yep you are right and its not only Duterte this China kissing thing has been going on I think since Fidel.

We dont expect the government or the entire republic to fight for those Islands that would be ridiculous.

But what concerns me is the dubious loans and deals our government are making with the Chinese government some of those loans could have been made with Japan or any other countries.

China did not forced them to get those deals by anymeans.

Back when Duterte proclaimed "we cannot defend the Spratlys," it's like saying "oh we can't do anything, so just turn around, drop your pants and bend over." He's right, we Filipinos only have a minimal capability to defend it. But to present it that way is to say "we are NOT WILLING to defend the Spratlys." A can in a MMA fight is still dangerous because he is still willing to fight, but when there's no will, obviously there's no way.

It's very funny, we commoners shoulder the price if we fight China, but they shitfaced politicians reap alone the benefits of kowtowing to China. And they tell us NOT to fight! <{vega}>

Look, here is the reason why I am located in the Land of Demons:
zewi3rszk3041.png

Look for yours as well.

Surprise surprise

Tough on China except for when it comes to promoting democracy and disparaging autocracy

Look, here is the reason why I am located in the Land of Demons:
zewi3rszk3041.png

Look for yours as well.
Born Canadian, moved to Brazil when kid, which as of late/with Jair Bolsonaro's election is most likely a green country.
They do have business with China though.

Surprise surprise

Tough on China except for when it comes to promoting democracy and disparaging autocracy

Now that's a downer, eh?

But then I guess no one is surprised... If Trump sided with HK it would end up aggravating all the US/China tension, which kinda fucks the entire world, for no good reason (for US and Trump, of course)
These days we have to be cautious not to start a thermonuclear war... I feel bad for HK, but Trump's hands are tied, we should expect something from EU instead.

Now that's a downer, eh?

But then I guess no one is surprised... If Trump sided with HK it would end up aggravating all the US/China tension, which kinda fucks the entire world, for no good reason (for US and Trump, of course)
These days we have to be cautious not to start a thermonuclear war... I feel bad for HK, but Trump's hands are tied, we should expect something from EU instead.

Lol

Surprise surprise

Walk left side, safe.

Walk right side, safe.

Walk middle, sooner or later..

get squish just like grape.

<{jackyeah}>
Waiting for DT to get graped.

Last edited:
The polixe abusers should also suffer a similar fate.
They need to follow some home and beat them to death. Make it scary to be a police officer. No where in public is safe. You're off duty and people
Now that's a downer, eh?

The EU? Hahahhaha they are the biggest pile of pushover ever. They ever have a real reaction to Crimea? A laughable no

There’s literally concentration camps in Xinjiang and the people are facing cultural genocide which is a lot worse than the situation in Hong Kong.

If they get the same coverage as HK then people would start paying attention because cultural genocide, concentration camps and demographic shifts etc are heavy words.

I thought my Duterte will make the Philippines great again so I was told by the countless Dutertards/Duterturds on Facebook.

Oh maybe thats what they meant by the PH becoming great again those same people have actually praised Jack Fucking Mah many times yeah that Jack Ma of Alibaba who is a proponent of that 12 hour 6 day work day thing I mean the man does not believe in fucking work life balance!!!
I only have linkedin and youtube. I can only imagine having a facebook account reading the opinions of idiots. Puta. Cult of personality is already established, Duterte can't do no wrong. Gusto ko ng umalis.

Sad but true, I don't think Roxas could have done it too.. That man is married to fucking Korina Sanchez !

Now lets wait till Sarah Duterte becomes Press or Many PacMan
Yeah but I don't think Roxas would choose China over the US. The US would've put a stop to the building of those illegal airfields. China now owns that area. Rodrigo's family is getting rich from those China Development Bank loans, nothing will change if his daughter wins. Pacman will go for his 9th weightclass title fighting Canelo and will die in the ring.

I only have linkedin and youtube. I can only imagine having a facebook account reading the opinions of idiots. Puta. Cult of personality is already established, Duterte can't do no wrong. Gusto ko ng umalis.

Even youtube is filled with cult members from both sides of the political aisle.

Its the way and how they support their politicians that is most troubling and these are people who are suposed to be educated but have a rational of a potato because its their "Idol".

I turned my FB account into a hobby page so no toxic political commentary and I get to keep the better friends.

Yeah but I don't think Roxas would choose China over the US. The US would've put a stop to the building of those illegal airfields. China now owns that area. Rodrigo's family is getting rich from those China Development Bank loans, nothing will change if his daughter wins. Pacman will go for his 9th weightclass title fighting Canelo and will die in the ring.
Yup if Sarah Win

Yep If Roxas had won and if he won't chicken out he could have made the EDCA much more stronger they could renegotiate that the USA still has an interest in the region and would use that as another tool against China as a form of containment.

Dutertes obvious pro China move could have affected how the US will deal with China in the region and they may have opted for a less interventionist approach maybe had Roxas got elected and really go for the implementation of the arbitral ruling and calling for a more united coalition against China other countries like Vietnam and even the more pro China Malaysia and Thailand could be coerced to file diplomatic protest against China.
And that will give the USA more leverage to intervene against China "Uncle Sam will have the "Reason" "Hey those people over there want Murica to go there lets give em some more freedom"

But now with a Duterte in the Palace the USA would look so suspicious to continue to throw a more hardline support to Malacanang when the PH President himself calls for more Chinese inter-cooperation and calls China his friend.

If Sarah wins the next presidency then we can say "I for one welcome our Chinese overlords"

They need to follow some home and beat them to death. Make it scary to be a police officer. No where in public is safe. You're off duty and people

The EU? Hahahhaha they are the biggest pile of pushover ever. They ever have a real reaction to Crimea? A laughable no

It could turn that way in the event there will be some partial temporary collapse of the HongKong Government people could hunt down every member of the Police force weather they took part in human rights violations or not.

Actually I can see it in the near future that some HongKong Anti CCP groups will start targeting police to make em fear supporting the Police state

Someone should smuggle guns for protesters.

When police start pulling stunts like have been happening its time for some combat

Back