We need a MMA moment like this, hope it happens in the post-interview Rousey-Rogan

Tramero

50-0 Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
*post-fight interview

Rousey putting that badwagoner "Once ever athlete" in his place would be the greatest moment in UFC history

joe-rogan-reaction-660x400.jpg

floyd-larry-merchant.jpg

It would be pretty funny if Ronda blasted Rogan post fight or didn't want to speak to him if she won ;)

Fucking love Larry, I was pissed off when they replaced him with that annoying nuthugging cunt Kellerman.

Floyd can't handle it if anybody wont ride his bandwagon. Cocky POS that guy is, he needs to respect his elders

Best HBO Boxing riddance ever, imo

No way, cards aren't the same without him. He knows boxing, his commentary is funny, and he also asks legit questions.

Kellerman was brought in as he's youngish and enthusiastic, but he's just an annoying cunt. Heavily biased towards certain types of fighters, not a good commentator or interviewer.

Floyd can't handle it if anybody wont ride his bandwagon. Cocky POS that guy is, he needs to respect his elders
lmao why does the boxing goat need to respect some old fuck who has accomplished 0.1% of what floyd has?

besides larry is a notorious floyd hater

No way, cards aren't the same without him. He knows boxing, his commentary is funny, and he also asks legit questions.

Kellerman was brought in as he's youngish and enthusiastic, but he's just an annoying cunt. Heavily biased towards certain types of fighters, not a good commentator or interviewer.
I completely disagree. I think Kellerman is legit and I don't always agree with him but he does a great job.

lmao why does the boxing goat need to respect some old fuck who has accomplished 0.1% of what floyd has?

besides larry is a notorious floyd hater
If only everyone spoke to their elders like that... I'll bet you call your mom old fuck too when she doesn't make your cereal right

If only everyone spoke to their elders like that... I'll bet you call your mom old fuck too when she doesn't make your cereal right
lmao my mom is 100000000x times the person larry merchant is brah

Back