We may never see JBJ lose...

This is really getting retarded. You fight long enough and you will lose.

Id favor Jones against anyone in the world. If he moves up to HW, he's taking Cripplecain's belt.

Id favor Jones against anyone in the world. If he moves up to HW, he's taking Cripplecain's belt.

The DC fight solidified this idea in my head.
I think JJ can do fine at HW. JDS, Cain, etc, will have a VERY hard time against a bigger stronger JJ.

If he does indeed retire young, it's very possible. The only "hopes" left are Gus and Rumble. Anyone can get caught, if Vitor had that armbar locked in a little deeper; if Chael had survived that round (JBJ wouldn't have been allowed to continue with that toe); ... but bar some lucky/flukey stuff he looks like no current LHW can touch him.

Oh god this again,
Jones will beat Cain, 2 reasons,.

1.This will be the HW version of Jones bulked up with more muscle. Much stronger.

2. No weight cut, no drain, no fatigue.
His cardio will be as good as cain's or better.

Cain won't be able to impose his will on Jones.

It will end up playing out just like this fight

Im going to say i disagree, i believe Jones getting bigger will most certainly hinder his athleticism. I also believe that no matter what he does, his base will always be extremely small and thin, no matter how much weight he adds. At Hw tho, he doesnt have the huge hieght advantage and he doesnt on cain.Cain imposes his will on him and beats him via pressure. No doubt JBJ is approaching GOAT status, but lets not pretend he didnt have a 12 inch reach advantage last night. I was not one to believe DC could win due to such disadvantage.

It depends on how much damage he takes along the way. Too much damage and he might end up more susceptible to shots he's eating like nothing now.

Don't discount Gus beating him in a rematch, and Rumble has looked unstoppable lately. Also, if Phil Davis learns how to strike, he could give Jon a fight.

If Jones starts making more money and drawing bigger fights, he could stay longer because there is no guarantee his acting career will go anywhere and he's making millions of dollars a year.

Jones keeps losing fans and their respect. That's the only kind of losing I see jones doing in 2015.

I think Jon's plan was to smash records then retire. I think he's gonna pull a GSP and do it while holding the belt.

Jones is only 27

He's not even in his PRIME

People start to lose at around the age of 35

and I believe the 2nd Gus fight will be easier for Jones cause he will now train really hard for it & watch tapes on Gus' weaknesses

He has already lost.

Either due to disqualification, which is a loss, or I think he should have lost against Gustafsson so for the sake of a blemish on the record I don't consider him having a perfect record regardless of how I view it. Not that I put that much value into being undefeated. Wins matter more than losses.

Back