We may never see JBJ lose...

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Dejustice, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Dejustice

Dejustice Blue Belt

Although I was a huge JBJ fan, the day he backed out against Sonnen and the way he has acted the last couple years, has really turned me off to him. I hate his personality, but there is no doubt of his greatness. Reading things of him saying he wants to retire early, this is a possibility. I just don't see Gus beating him again(pretty obvious to real fans that gus beat the fuck out of JBJ last fight). Jon outclassed a world class wrestler last night and has made me believe he wont lose. Does Gus stand a chance? Most certainly, but that chance is in way of a finish that i won't think will happen. Very Obvious after the last fight and what we have seen with his volume strikes, that him losing a dec is near impossible. Gus will beat Rumble and set up the rematch, good luck to Guss, hope he does it, I just don't think he will.

2. Blackened

Blackened It is a new era! Double Yellow Card

If he doesn't go to Heavyweight and retires, yes, you are right. He will not lose. Even if he does, tonights showing proves he has a shot at the HW elite.

3. Dejustice

Dejustice Blue Belt

I agree, I actually think DC possibly beats him at HW, he looked very small yesterday. I think cain does the same game plan as dc only he stays on JBJ and he never tires. Cain is the only fighter imo that beats him, Jds gets clinched and loses to JBJ imo.

4. Ziggyjuarez

Ziggyjuarez Blue Belt

So another fight where Jones is all bloody but wins on points?
    Sign me up! :)

5. TheOneWhoKnows

TheOneWhoKnows Blue Belt

Time beats everyone. Jones will lose just like Fedor lost and just like Anderson lost, only way it won't happen is if he retires as champ like right after he breaks Anderson's records.

6. Schoolboy Q

Schoolboy Q Silver Belt

He will lose, I'm a massive Jones fan but im also realistic, I don't expect my boy to stay on top forever, but hey, Im enjoying the ride, I remember watching Jones/Bonnar thinking this kid will accomplish great things and sure enough, he did.

7. Mob69

Mob69 Black Belt

If Jones fights long enough, he will be humbled. Thank goodness. But he will also be the GOAT. I hate typing that.

8. clackers

clackers Purple Belt

Jones will lose everybody will eventually lose if they keep fighting . jds would smash him Stipe would smash him Gus can beat him . The fourth and fifth rounds are where you have to beat Jones .

Time catches up to everyone .

Jones will keep doing well at light heavy unless a guy like Gus can get a clearer win.

Cormier with a better gas tank would have better chance but the weight loss dieting may be what holds him back here

9. NotSoSure

NotSoSure Banned Banned

I want to see him move up to HW.

205 has nothing for him.

I want JJ vs JDS

10. MeatheadFighter

MeatheadFighter Green Belt

So many haters in this thread.

11. Mike01010101a

Mike01010101a Brown Belt

I gave more chance for DC but Jones is man. He is far better than anybody else. No doubt.

12. K1MMA

K1MMA Saku Belt

If he stays in this weight class, yes, it may happen.

13. NotSoSure

NotSoSure Banned Banned

It's shouldn't be so much about being undefeated, but about great fights. How much fun haven't we had with all the trilogies, Wand vs Rampage, JDS and Cain, etc etc.

I honestly gave rounds 2 and 3 to DC last night. But JJ is simply great, those two TDs were brutal.

I don't think JJ will have interesting fights in 205 left once he dispatches Gus for the rematch. Last night proved that he can handle HW just fine, I do not see JDS knocking him out so easily as some have stated here. I hope the UFC makes the HW division interesting by giving JJ millions to move up.

14. DyinHawaiian

DyinHawaiian #FEELTHEBERN

Where you at Georges? Where you at motherfucker?!
    If he stays at LHW, he will never lose.

He will lose if he moves up to HW but he only needs one good win there to prove he is GOAT.

15. Mocrates

Mocrates Ik ben Groot.

16. superjabb2000

superjabb2000 Purple Belt

Jones is a very smart and aware fighter,prob the most in all of MMA. The minute he feels his reflexes or chin is going he will retire undefeated. He has become MMAs Mayweather beating people at his peak and next he will take out younger fighters before they grow/develop to give him a fight (bit like Mayweather- Canello).

for the fun of it feed him Weidman next and then hes beats Gus. After that he can go up to heavy tune up fight, then win the belt and then retire(he will never fight Cain due to Cains injuries)

17. OvaryHugger

OvaryHugger Let's Palaver! Platinum Member

Oh god this again,
    Jones will beat Cain, 2 reasons,.

1.This will be the HW version of Jones bulked up with more muscle. Much stronger.

2. No weight cut, no drain, no fatigue.
    His cardio will be as good as cain's or better.

Cain won't be able to impose his will on Jones.

It will end up playing out just like this fight

18. GroundNPouter

GroundNPouter You Mad?

He might not even go this year undefeated depending on the Gustaffason/Rumble winner

not sure why people made out like he is invincible. he is really really really really good but we have seen him in trouble.

19. Blackened

Blackened It is a new era! Double Yellow Card

That's what the extra weight is about. It's in the works after Gus/Rumble winner, I'd bet on it.

Jones will offer catchweight, Chris will accept. Jones will win, Jones will fight random heavyweight then Cain.

20. spin

spin Gold Belt Platinum Member

he'll lose. chins diminish and he's been taking a lot of punches in his last couple fights. happened to anderson, to fedor. it happens