We live in the bizarro MMA world

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Imagine a world where the short chubby guy could beat the hell out of the giant muscular guy and no one would be surprised. It just goes to show you just how good Cormier is. I mean just look at these 2 side-by-side.... 5'-11" 220lbs v.s. 6'-4" 255lbs lol. Cormier looks like he's carrying around at least 20%+ body fat to Ngannou's 8%. And I'm making this comparison based on both being professional fighters at the top of their game. Size and muscle really don't much matter in a fight, unless you the Brockness monster.

f7a68f92d3b65e64befd9c23223715e8.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I think dc will have problems with the size of francis

I see NGannou knocking him tf out.

you say size and muscle don't matter much, but what if Ngannou flatlines DC? then it would matter.

I think you’re underestimating just how large Cormier really is. If he fights Ngannou he’ll enter the cage well above 220 lbs.

Tbh, DC is only 220 a few hours before his 205 weigh in

Didn't DC weigh 250 for his last HW fight?

Yeah I don't think DC is that small.

Very few look impressive compared to that physical specimen Ngannou.

How is this bizzaro world? As long as cage fighting has been a thing, chubby guys have been more than holding their own with jacked dudes

063_Roy_Nelson_vs_Cheick_Kongo_gallery_post_gallery_post.jpg

Fedor-vs-Cro-Cop-051-Pride-2005-GP3.jpg

2CAD14D900000578-3246262-image-a-117_1443016473413.jpg

Jean-Leon_Gerome_Pollice_Verso.jpg

Fat matters if it's costing you testosterone. I've noticed fighters with low T are easier to KO. DC is just a specimen:

QCOtuVv.jpg

Pepsi's at breakfast, what a legend.

Last edited:
Imagine a world where the short chubby guy could beat the hell out of the giant muscular guy and no one would be surprised. It just goes to show you just how good Cormier is. I mean just look at these 2 side-by-side.... 5'-11" 220lbs v.s. 6'-4" 255lbs lol. Cormier looks like he's carrying around at least 20%+ body fat to Ngannou's 8%. And I'm making this comparison based on both being professional fighters at the top of their game. Size and muscle really don't much matter in a fight, unless you the Brockness monster.

f7a68f92d3b65e64befd9c23223715e8.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

It is bizarro, because it's never happened before!

iu

Fat matters if it's costing you testosterone. I've noticed fighters with low T are easier to ko. DC is just a specimen:

QCOtuVv.jpg

Pepsi's at breakfast, what a legend.

The “fat” fighters have the toughest chins lol. Nelson, Hunt, Cabbage just to name a few.

The “fat” fighters have the toughest chins lol. Nelson, Hunt, Cabbage just to name a few.
Agreed, that's why I was specific. Fat that's costing testosterone. Roy has a beard and neither of those men have titties so I'm going to assume they have normal/healthy levels of testosterone.

MMA isn't bodybuilding.
Have people only just realised this?

Back