Elections we had a stage full of presidential hopefuls promising all sorts of tax-payer funded goodies

Let’s be clear, democrats embraced illegals because of Trump.

And it will cost them in 20.

Yes, they embraced illegals by approving massive spending packages for the DHS and CBP, along with recognizing the lower cost of giving these people basic healthcare instead of having them wallow in emergency rooms for a much higher cost to the taxpayer.

It seems to a rightie, anything but a quick indefinite detention of an illegal immigrant is far too much decency.

And it's not like they are giving you anything. They only thing they can give you is something they have taken from you. How does that buy your support?

Wouldn't that depend on who they are taxing?

Yes, they embraced illegals by approving massive spending packages for the DHS and CBP, along with recognizing the lower cost of giving these people basic healthcare instead of having them wallow in emergency rooms for a much higher cost to the taxpayer.

It seems to a rightie, anything but a quick indefinite detention of an illegal immigrant is far too much decency.

Raise your hand if you want to lose an election...

l@nd0

.....^^^Dems^^^

In the U.S.A, it is illegal to buy votes. For obvious reasons, this is a good thing. But yet, we had a stage full of presidential hopefuls promising all sorts of tax-payer funded goodies last night. Education, healthcare, etc... One(Yang)even wants to give you $1000 a month! So tell me, how is this not essentially buying the vote? The only difference is the timing of the payout.

Discuss

So you think its better your tax dollars go towards giving billionaires more money, burning more cash in the pit of the Pentagon/military waste and to foreign countries like Israel?

Great riposte, Bob. It addressed absolutely nothing of what I said in relation to your nonsense non point, but great job.

There’s no point arguing or trying to convince any liberal here.

You’ve literally suffered ptsd from 2016, well, they have, you too, but there’s no point in arguing with you because you’re an idiot (and your points are ALWAYS shit). PTSD aside.

In the U.S.A, it is illegal to buy votes. For obvious reasons, this is a good thing. But yet, we had a stage full of presidential hopefuls promising all sorts of tax-payer funded goodies last night. Education, healthcare, etc... One(Yang)even wants to give you $1000 a month! So tell me, how is this not essentially buying the vote? The only difference is the timing of the payout.

Discuss
Gosh, so different than every other group of political hopefuls in history

Fuck you are stupid. So having tax payer money go towards programs that benefit taxpayers is buying votes? You can't be this stupid.
How about simply lowering taxes, letting “taxpayers” keep their money?

How about simply lowering taxes, letting “taxpayers” keep their money?

How about no? How the fuck does that help people who are too poor to afford healthcare now? They still won't be able to afford healthcare and are already paying little to no taxes because of their very low income.

How about we lower the amount we pay for Insurance and eliminate premiums and deductibles and the price of meds?

Last edited:
How about no? How the fuck does that help people who are too poor to afford healthcare now? They still won't be able to afford healthcare and are already paying little to no taxes because of their very low income.

How about we lower the amount we pay for Insurance and eliminate premiums and deductibles and the price of meds?
Oh - I thought you meant taxpayers.

Speaking as somebody who has never paid taxes in my life, i hope the candidate who promises the most free shit wins..

There’s no point arguing or trying to convince any liberal here.

You’ve literally suffered ptsd from 2016, well, they have, you too, but there’s no point in arguing with you because you’re an idiot (and your points are ALWAYS shit). PTSD aside.

And there it is, the ole "I can't defend my viewpoint in a coherent manner or even address the arguments against mine, so I'm gonna say you have the made up illness me and my fellow cultists use to obfuscate." tact.

Good job, buddy!!!

Hmm, don’t you have a super volcano out there...

<209Bitch>
You're thinking of Yellowstone. Yosemite has waterfalls , cliffs, and giant sequoias. no volcano..

Do you live in the usa? if so you should really check out some of the national parks. I've been to at least 20. It's a cheap vacation too...

Last edited:
Back