Elections we had a stage full of presidential hopefuls promising all sorts of tax-payer funded goodies

In the U.S.A, it is illegal to buy votes. For obvious reasons, this is a good thing. But yet, we had a stage full of presidential hopefuls promising all sorts of tax-payer funded goodies last night. Education, healthcare, etc... One(Yang)even wants to give you $1000 a month! So tell me, how is this not essentially buying the vote? The only difference is the timing of the payout.

Discuss

I’d rather tax dollars go back to citizens than corporations. It boggles my mind the argument the right makes against social programs yet gives a huge hoorah the minute a R backed spending bill increasing the MIC budget by 30% passes.

In the U.S.A, it is illegal to buy votes. For obvious reasons, this is a good thing. But yet, we had a stage full of presidential hopefuls promising all sorts of tax-payer funded goodies last night. Education, healthcare, etc... One(Yang)even wants to give you $1000 a month! So tell me, how is this not essentially buying the vote? The only difference is the timing of the payout.

Discuss

Are you getting worried that offering to buy the American people's vote is a winning plan over buying big oil, banks, and telecoms votes, and campaign donations?

Discuss
I guess its not illegal because none od that will get done even if anyone on last nights debate stages wins the election.

I'll always remember my 5th grade student council elections. The kid who won promised vending machines, and a school store for snacks.

He won, we never got shit.
This is literally how the presidential elections work.

Ah I yearn for the good ole days when politicians don’t promise anything or when they do its being paid for by other countries.

He still won't get anything from congress for his 500 mile wall that Mexico's gonna pay for, he's not going to reform the financial sector for anyone but the people he already has, the hyper rich, his policy is still going to be absent a plan, and he'll be sure to claim victory against China after fucking over the economy, and his policies are proven to have no rational than "Brian Kilmeade and Ainsley Earhardt said it was a good idea!!!"

But hey, let's say he gets reelected, just think of his cabinet in 2023.
boardroomshenanigans.png

"I've got the best chimps. Their dna has a 3% growth rate. Not a lot of people know that. Incredible. Look at that guy's shoulders. Really strong, really big!"

Trump improving border security really rustles your jimmies for some reason...

I’m sorry the orange man hurt you.

Trump improving border security really rustles your jimmies for some reason...

I’m sorry the orange man hurt you.

When the President focuses on a wall and not technological and infrastructure solutions combined with aid, is denied by Congress only to shut the government down, lose, then appropriate military funds that will go towards numerous programs vital to military families, it makes me angry, as do the people like you who keep defending it for some reason, despite the fact that you guys probably know the wall is a stupid idea as well.

Do you have any defense of this regnant stupidity, or, like always, are you content with acting like a sad old hyena?

When the President focuses on a wall and not technological and infrastructure solutions combined with aid, is denied by Congress only to shut the government down, lose, then appropriate military funds that will go towards numerous programs vital to military families, it makes me angry, as do the people like you who keep defending it for some reason, despite the fact that you guys probably know the wall is a stupid idea as well.

Do you have any defense of this regnant stupidity, or, like always, are you content with acting like a sad old hyena?

Let’s be clear, Trump had to jump over so many hurdles because democrats support illegal immigration.

Your party not only supports it, they welcome it with open arms and free healthcare.

And it’s a big part of why you’ll lose in 2020.

Let’s be clear, Trump had to jump over so many hurdles because democrats support illegal immigration.

Your party not only supports it, they welcome it with open arms and free healthcare.

And it’s a big part of why you’ll lose in 2020.

Yeah, they want illegal immigration so bad, the dems continued the downward trend in illegal immigration during the Obama tenures, then they worked with the Republicans to pass a gigantic spending package for the DHS and CBP, only for the President to refuse to sign it and shut down the government.

Yeah, it's all the democrats.

Also, why do you continue with this "They want to give the illegals healthcare!!" shit when you know it's a better idea than having these people clog up emergency rooms nationwide.

The proof is in the pudding, and in the pudding is a crisis created only when Trump started implementing his policies, or the ones he could even go through with legally, for now, and a massive new system of detainment centers that bilk taxpayers for 22,000 a month per person, for indefinite periods, which is illegal.

You don't seem to love being told there's a problem by the people who enact foolish, craven and financially absurd policies.

But go on with the boilerplate bleating, because it's the left who is "rustled".......

Yeah, they want illegal immigration so bad, the dems continued the downward trend in illegal immigration during the Obama tenures, then they worked with the Republicans to pass a gigantic spending package for the DHS and CBP, only for the President to refuse to sign it and shut down the government.

Yeah, it's all the democrats.

Also, why do you continue with this "They want to give the illegals healthcare!!" shit when you know it's a better idea than having these people clog up emergency rooms nationwide.

The proof is in the pudding, and in the pudding is a crisis created only when Trump started implementing his policies, or the ones he could even go through with legally, for now, and a massive new system of detainment centers that bilk taxpayers for 22,000 a month per person, for indefinite periods, which is illegal.

You don't seem to love being told there's a problem by the people who enact foolish, craven and financially absurd policies.

But go on with the boilerplate bleating, because it's the left who is "rustled".......

Let’s be clear, democrats embraced illegals because of Trump.

And it will cost them in 20.

You guys can't bitch until you get "the budget will balance itself" line. Now that's selling beachfront property in Idaho! o_O

And it's not like they are giving you anything. They only thing they can give you is something they have taken from you. How does that buy your support?
actually a large amount of American's don't give to the government outside of sales tax.

I'll always remember my 5th grade student council elections. The kid who won promised vending machines, and a school store for snacks.

He won, we never got shit.

There’s a lesson in that somewhere I’m sure.

The wall is being built.

Mexico has troops assisting on the border, they are paying something.

They delivered the tax and regulatory reform, Dow is at 27k.

Isis is silent.

He’s begun what will be a long fight against China on trade.

A quick reality check for you hillsadouche.
ive recently decided that @hillelslovak87 is bottom three in WR poster ranking

Discuss

Fuck you are stupid. So having tax payer money go towards programs that benefit taxpayers is buying votes? You can't be this stupid.

Last edited:
So the choice is basically this:

Dems win and we get a huge deficit and a public option.

Or GOP wins and we get a huge deficit and... shit.

And just remember, we are never, ever, ever going to “pay it back.” Every country on earth is running a deficit. It’s just a number.

Here’s the way the deficit works when the GOP is in charge: the elites get whatever the hell they want regardless of the deficit, then when we want something to make our lives better, they scream, “THE DEFICIT!!!”

At least with the Dems more people will get healthcare.

Last edited:
Back