Purple Belt
Reaction score
we had a great night in boxing to night

dawson vs johnson was a great fight

cintron got worked in 6 rd marg looked great

cotto looked good stoping gomez

tarver won a dec

now we get cotto vs marg and tarver vs dawson

agreed. Both networks provided tonight. Cotto should beat Tony but it'll be one hell of a fight. And Dawson-Tarver is a gimme at this point IMO

beer_toast1.jpg

Cheers!!

Yeah hell of a night, still watching countdown to Hopkins/Calzaghe right now....can't wait for next Saturday.

what a year it's been...and we still have 8+ months to go.

awesome fights..cintron felt that evil liver punch . Cotto basically was out there sparring. I dunno about you guys but i think cotto would give margarito a very tough fight and take it in the late championship rounds. will be a great fight

I couldn't agree more TS. Fantastic night for boxing fans. BTW I know Cintron was ducking his head but Larry Merchant must be the most retarded commentator in boxing to say the things he said about getting hit in the back of the head.

Welcome to www.fashioncorners.com there are many model of our products, our company selling brand name shoes,hoodies,jeans,caps,belts, underwear,(R3,R4,TN,Air Jordan shoes ,Air Jordan woman shoes, Air Jordan children shoes ,nike max,nike shox ,gucci,bape,dunk,prada,dsquared,D&G,rift,converseshoes,evisu,coogi,bape,bbc,lrg,ggg,e-handy,artful lacoste t-shirt,hoodies,sweater evisu,bape,red monkey jeans, New era ,lv ,e-handy caps, underwear, belts, handbags )UGG boot, AF1/air jordans 5 mix style shoes, AF1/air jordans 12 mix style shoes,coach handbag,coach purse.,newera caps, fendi sunglasses .
msn: [email protected]
email: [email protected]

I can offer low price and good quality for you.,if you are interested in them,please remember to contact me.

we had a great night in boxing to night

dawson vs johnson was a great fight

cintron got worked in 6 rd marg looked great

cotto looked good stoping gomez

tarver won a dec

now we get cotto vs marg and tarver vs dawson

we've had a great year and a quarter of boxing

Back