Opinion We don't need ventilators anymore?

I posted a link to a study by the Bundeswehr University where they showed you can build masks to effectively protect yourself using certain types of vacuum cleaner filters. I can look it up if you want (it's in German though).

Thank you. I am good right now. :)

I've actually been watching videos lately about how to build your own no-sew ventilators using just a tee shirt or bandanna.

Edit: The videos were about making masks not ventilators.

you thought you could build a ventilator with just a t-shirt?

<TrumpWrong1>

I will be the first to credit Trump's monumental incompetence in that particular case as having done more good than harm. Sometimes failure produces unexpected positive outcomes.
That's not fair. Trump's an asshole at times, but he's done as good a job and probably better than most could have done with this shit show. I'm amazed at how he manages to keep all the information straight in his head. The assertion that he's "senile" is absurd. That dude's got a memory like an elephant. :p

No. It's mostly advertising. None of them have produced shit.
Tesla being the shadiest scumbag variant, as they tried to keep their factories open like normal while pawning off cheap bpap machines as expensive ventilators in a much publicized Twitter giveaway stunt. Then at the same time claimed they'd be manufacturing ventillators, essentially to confused people into thinking they'd already started making things. When really they bought some old discontinued bpaps (not ventilators, 1/20th of the cost each) and slapped Tesla logos all over the boxes, then hand delivered them to a few NYC hospitals so they could do photo ops for Elon Musk to tweet about. (the same guy who claims the virus concern was dumb and who shares tweets about how things will be normal in a week)

Absolutely disgusting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back