We don't care about Jan Balovisk .. we want Jones vs Izzy!!

Maybe Izzy doesn't care what the fans want. Jan is the n1 LHW in the world and he wants to test himself against the best LHW. Jones ran to HW so what are Izzy gonna do about that?

Seriously. Sometimes I wonder if the mental capacity amongst most Sherdoggers is higher than kindergarten.
No Jan is not the no1 lhw in the world.... it is Jones.

To be fair, does many know who Izzy is? Obviously a fight with Jones makes more sense and would be awesome, but Jones moving up to HW is bigger than a fight with Adesanya.

If people don't know Izzy, they sure as hell won't know Jan.

This is the fight to make Jan is a no namer, who even knows who he is? It is like Izzy fighting some random guy from the street.

If Izzy looses then the Jones fight is off. Why risk the fight we all want to fight a guy no one cares about.

Give us Jones v Izzy.
You are the biggest Jan hater on Sherdog. Trying to shit on him in every thread. Fuck you.

Did he hurt you feelings? Lost you a bet?
Or maybe simply you are an asshole trying to compensate for that by shitting on a good guy?

No we want to see Jones at heavyweight first. And not once, but a couple of fights to see where he stands against real heavyweights. Let Izzy and Jan fight.

izzy scared.. obvious duck

To be fair, does many know who Izzy is? Obviously a fight with Jones makes more sense and would be awesome, but Jones moving up to HW is bigger than a fight with Adesanya.

Israel's a huge star. Look at how many followers he has on Instagram.

You are the biggest Jan hater on Sherdog. Trying to shit on him in every thread. Fuck you.

Did he hurt you feelings? Lost you a bet?
Or maybe simply you are an asshole trying to compensate for that by shitting on a good guy?
Hardly a hater, but people on sherdog hyping him to be better than Jones... no way

Hardly a hater, but people on sherdog hyping him to be better than Jones... no way
I haven't seen such hype. Rather everyone loves a story about a hard working man who reached the top, knocking cocky guys out in the process. I hope he will give another story by knocking out Adesanya

Meh...I'd rather see Jones fight the top of the HW division while he's still relatively young. Adesanya needs to fight a top-tier LHW first, to see if he's even capable of giving Jones a fight.

Sooner or later Izzy will have to prove himself on the ground. Sure Costa has a bjj bb like Jan but he only had 1 sub win compared to Blachowitz’s 9. Jones vs Izzy would be entertaining but if Jan subs him that’d be worth it imo.

Specially if he doesn't lego

Meh...I'd rather see Jones fight the top of the HW division while he's still relatively young. Adesanya needs to fight a top-tier LHW first, to see if he's even capable of giving Jones a fight.
But if Jan beats Izzy we lose the jones fight.

But if Jan beats Izzy we lose the jones fight.

If Adesanya wanted to fight Jones he would. Instead he waited until Jones vacated. Now he’s trying to cherrypick what he believes is a weaker champion. I’m looking for a massive backfire when Jan knocks that clown out.

If theyre gonna make stipe vs francis next then why have jones sit on the shelf? He has nobody to fight right now. Izzy has nobody to fight right now. No reason not to make the fight

They need to fight for a belt to make the Izzy vs Jones fight interesting though

Back