We don't care about Jan Balovisk .. we want Jones vs Izzy!!

Fedor Emelianenko

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is the fight to make Jan is a no namer, who even knows who he is? It is like Izzy fighting some random guy from the street.

If Izzy looses then the Jones fight is off. Why risk the fight we all want to fight a guy no one cares about.

Give us Jones v Izzy.

QuarrelsomeBruisedBillygoat-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
This is the fight to make Jan is a no namer. If Izzy looses then the Jones fight is off.

Give us Jones v Izzy.
Boy shut up. Both fights can and WILL happen. Jan is a champion on an impressive win streak and a big challenge for Adesanya. This could bridge perfectly into a late summer showdown with Jon Jones.

Yeah I’m not diggin this fight for Izzy but I hope he just proves me wrong and shuts me up again and then it’s Jones after this

Sooner or later Izzy will have to prove himself on the ground. Sure Costa has a bjj bb like Jan but he only had 1 sub win compared to Blachowitz’s 9. Jones vs Izzy would be entertaining but if Jan subs him that’d be worth it imo.

Boy shut up. Both fights can and WILL happen. Jan is a champion on an impressive win streak and a big challenge for Adesanya. This could bridge perfectly into a late summer showdown with Jon Jones.
No is izzy loses the Jones fight is in jeopardy...

Exactly why risk the Jones fight to fight Jan... no one was even asking for the fight
Maybe Izzy doesn't care what the fans want. Jan is the n1 LHW in the world and he wants to test himself against the best LHW. Jones ran to HW so what are Izzy gonna do about that?

Seriously. Sometimes I wonder if the mental capacity amongst most Sherdoggers is higher than kindergarten.

This is the fight to make Jan is a no namer, who even knows who he is? It is like Izzy fighting some random guy from the street.

If Izzy looses then the Jones fight is off. Why risk the fight we all want to fight a guy no one cares about.

Give us Jones v Izzy.
To be fair, does many know who Izzy is? Obviously a fight with Jones makes more sense and would be awesome, but Jones moving up to HW is bigger than a fight with Adesanya.

Back