We Did Not Evolve

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is in the first paragraph.....

"From what kind of ape did he evolve? Was he the abrupt creative act of an intelligent designer?"

We didn't evolve from apes, no one is saying we did. We share common ancestry for the billionth time. If I encounter this kind of crap within the first paragraph, it is clear that this guy doesn't know the subject he is arguing against. I wont read any further.

okay I lied. You can expect a more detailed rebuttal later on tonight, this guy is telling half of the story. He is bringing up old news that no one in the field considers relevant anymore. I love how in the end, he wraps it all up and clearly demonstrates the fact that most creationists don't like science because it threatens their world view. As if evolution is the reason that society and businesses are fucked up. Come on dude. Seriously.

naturespirit, please watch this video or read the following link and tell me either the four (video) or five (link) types of evidence for evolution:

<object width="425" height="353"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9GEh1u5fF4M&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9GEh1u5fF4M&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="353"></embed></object>

Link.

1. Fossils.They were talking about finding animals in between each animal(an animal between the amphibians and reptiles ect.)
2. Simular structures in different animals(bats and and human skeletons ect.)
3. The animals distributed at different spots. Remains of some animals are found in one part and across the land are not found.
4. Simularity of genes.
5. The sequence of nucleotides(simularities)

Here are the evidence you asked for.I have learned about some of these things and you reminded me of things.isnt it called microevelution when animals dont change species?i do believe in that.I dont believe that an organism can change into a new one though sorry.It was an interesting read though so i thank you.But it doesnt change my opinion

1. Fossils.They were talking about finding animals in between each animal(an animal between the amphibians and reptiles ect.)
2. Simular structures in different animals(bats and and human skeletons ect.)
3. The animals distributed at different spots. Remains of some animals are found in one part and across the land are not found.
4. Simularity of genes.
5. The sequence of nucleotides(simularities)
Close enough.

Which type of evidence here is most convincing to you that evolution occurred and continues to occur? Why?
Here are the evidence you asked for.I have learned about some of these things and you reminded me of things.isnt it called microevelution when animals dont change species?i do believe in that.I dont believe that an organism can change into a new one though sorry.It was an interesting read though so i thank you.But it doesnt change my opinion
You should feel very confident that it is merely your opinion. The real scientists are convinced that evolution occurred over millions of years. There's a scientific consensus here.

And the distinction between micro and macro evolution is a joke. It's a last-ditch effort for anti-evolutionists to deny the obvious.

Mutations are never positive and always get weeded out eventually. They do not continue. This has been proved with all the substantial fruit fly experiments.

There's a mutation going round Northern Europe right now increasing fertility... is that not positive? Because it's certainly not being weeded out.

Close enough.

Which type of evidence here is most convincing to you that evolution occurred and continues to occur? Why?
You should feel very confident that it is merely your opinion. The real scientists are convinced that evolution occurred over millions of years. There's a scientific consensus here.

And the distinction between micro and macro evolution is a joke. It's a last-ditch effort for anti-evolutionists to deny the obvious.

None of them were relly good evvidence to me.I guess the simularites of the nucleotides because that is one i cant figure out how that could be.Exactly what is it?

You should surely know by now that there is no evidence that evolution occurs. Therefore, it takes faith. You have faith in the opinion that you evolved from nothing. You didn't. Unless you can provide evidence of otherwise?

+1 for "we are monkeys"

peace

When the evilutionists can answer the origin of life, the fixity of species... then I will start to consider them. Otherwise their theories are dead in the water.

You should surely know by now that there is no evidence that evolution occurs. Therefore, it takes faith. You have faith in the opinion that you evolved from nothing. You didn't. Unless you can provide evidence of otherwise?

Where did your god come from? From nothing? HA!!!

You should surely know by now that there is no evidence that evolution occurs. Therefore, it takes faith.

LOLOLOLOL

519116985_d3971e01c5.jpg

God created time for us. He is eternal so since time was created for man, of which constraints you are thinking within. God always is, was, and will always be.

How do you know that the universe in its current state does not have these properties?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back