We could've gotten Pettis vs. Conor, but Conor chose Nate?

LMAO Diaz has been beat down 3x alrady, and his feet are as slow as mollasses. And Pettis would kick Conor's ribs in or kick his head off. Stop defending this BS.
conor would do to pettis what RDA did

pettis couldnt handle the forward pressure

Pettis wouldn't open up as a +280 underdog. I promise you that.

Pettis will get his turn. But the dude is coming off a loss. Nate isn't.

Pettis lost to the champ, and got wall and stalled against Eddie. Oh yeah, and he's a former champ for god's sake. He took out the guy that beat Nate like he owed him money in 1 round, and finished the other guy that's supposed to fight Conor, Cowboy like he was an ant.

Miss me with that 2 fight losing streak BS. Nate's been beaten down so bad by 3 fighters, and he's 2-3 in his last 5. And MJ JUST lost to Dariush for God's sake.

Nate lost two two former champs and a former strikeforce champ in those 5 fights you mentioned. Yet when you talk about Pettis losing to RDA and Alvarez, all of a sudden it's okay to be used as an excuse.

Pettis is overrated. After his loss to Clay Guida, the UFC only gave him opponents who wouldn't wrestlefuck him to protect him. Whenever they put him against strong wrestlers, he loses damn near every time.

Pettis is coming off a loss and is already scheduled for a bout and has made 0 effort at campaigning for that fight

Bro, he got wall n stalled. Conor does not wall n stall lmao. You guys understand how fighting works? Pettis vs. Conor is way more fire works, and the much more competitive fight. Nate's just gonna follow him around the cage, and get picked apart for however long it lasts.
Call it what you want, Anthony got dominated in an easy decision to a better fighter. It would be even worse with conor, except probably not a decision

Nate is the best stylistic match up for Connor he doesn't throw kicks often mainly boxing. We will get a chance to see his power against a durable lightweight. I see Connor timing him and putting him away early in the fight, but It will be interesting to see if Diaz is able to walk Connor down and drag him into a brawl where I think he has a chance to grind out a win by sub from the bottom after a frustrated McGregor times a takedown. I wish that they would have given the Eagle or Pettis a chance.

Was Pettis in those polls, and are you sure a bunch of ZUFFA shills weren't on those sites just clicking Nate 24/7.

Just like when Floyd had that poll on his next match up, and somehow a bunch of people picked a Maidana rematch, when everyone wanted to see an Amir Khan fight.
I'd rather have nate.

Pettis is coming off back to back losses, why should he get red panty night?

Bro, he got wall n stalled. Conor does not wall n stall lmao. You guys understand how fighting works? Pettis vs. Conor is way more fire works, and the much more competitive fight. Nate's just gonna follow him around the cage, and get picked apart for however long it lasts.

To be honest i think UFC is protecting Pettis in this one - they can't have a fan favourite losing 3 in a row.

I think a Conor vs Pettis fight will be kept for when Pettis gets a couple of wins under his belt, it would be a waste to put that fight on with only 10 days to hype it and with Pettis coming off 2 losses.

I see that fight happening in 2017.

Back