We can pretending 80% of the people in here aren't playing fortnite, and didn't just watch the event

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
- which unvaulted the drum gun lmao. Planes could have been brought back. Those change the game and allow you to land anywhere and get to the battle. But idiots chose the stun gun lol. Always sucked.

Anyways, pretend you didn't see the volcano erupting, and tilted towers finally get annihilated, which was great. These events make fortnite better than apex all day. I've played both.

Last edited:
Computers and phones should have breathalyzers on them.

I've actually never played this Footnote game before, please tell me more about it

I assume footnote means fortnite, and no, I have never played it even once. I’ve played a bit of blackout for cod blops 4, didn’t really like it. I’m not about to double down and jump into Fortnite.

Never played , watched a few clips and decided I didn’t want to build walls in a game and never downloaded.

Went back to my doom wads instead.

Now get off my damn lawn you pesky kids

Sorry man I lost my virginity a long time ago. Never played Fortnite

- which unsuited the stun gun lmao. Planes could have been brought back. Those change the game and allow you to land anywhere and get to the battle. But idiots chose the stun gun lol. Always sucked.

Anyways, pretend you didn't see the volcano erupting, and tilted towers finally get annihilated, which was great. These events make fortnite better than apex all day. I've played both.

I have no idea what u are talking about u loser... lol

I've actually never played this Footnote game before, please tell me more about it

Now there's a game. Everytime you reach a dungeon or quest giver, the real hero has already come by. But hey, I'm sure you'll be remembered for trying, too.

I played it once. Never again.

Yea it’s pretty trash although admittedly I haven’t tried it since it came out.

Back