We are going to see a slower cruz in his next fight.

Rikishii

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I believe Cruz has hit the downward slope of his career. I thought that he lost the first round against Faber and looked like he was actually getting tired until he came back and rocked Faber hard in the 2nd. He wasn't able to look sharp until Faber was in survival mode. I also heard Faber passed out from the weight cut.

I do not like Cody Gaybrandt whatsoever, but I think if Cruz comes in slow like he did against Faber Cody might just KO him in the 1st.

I'm certain his neck tats will make him immune to any cruz mindgames. It's an indication of extremely high skull thickness.

Cruz has been through the ringer with injuries and has a style that seems to work best for younger fighters with sturdier bodies. I truly think his time has come and I also think that he knows it. I think that's part of the reason he now wants to try to make as much $$ as possible before he retires, that and the moeny he missed out on wile injured.

Cody starts strong and will likely be the one to fade in this fight

I believe Cruz has hit the downward slope of his career. I thought that he lost the first round against Faber and looked like he was actually getting tired until he came back and rocked Faber hard in the 2nd. He wasn't able to look sharp until Faber was in survival mode. I also heard Faber passed out from the weight cut.

I do not like Cody Gaybrandt whatsoever, but I think if Cruz comes in slow like he did against Faber Cody might just KO him in the 1st.

I'm certain his neck tats will make him immune to any cruz mindgames. It's an indication of extremely high skull thickness.

Cruz has been through the ringer with injuries and has a style that seems to work best for younger fighters with sturdier bodies. I truly think his time has come and I also think that he knows it. I think that's part of the reason he now wants to try to make as much $$ as possible before he retires, that and the moeny he missed out on wile injured.
Skull thickness is how the detect early signs of mental retardation

I love you Monster!!!11

I'm thinking Cruz will give Cody hell for five rounds. Long night for Cody.

Cody is a wrestler with an overhand. It's nothing Cruz hasn't seen before.

ElU9N6u.gif

my prediction of cruz vs garbrandt

I don't think so. Cruz is notoriously hard to hit and Cody is a head hunter.

Faber was able to hit him multiple times in Rd 1 of their previous fight and manhandle him a bit. This is what makes me think Cruz is declining, because we all know Faber is far from what he once was physically. Cruz didn't seem to look like himself until faber was hurt and nearly stopped fighting back.

It's possible Cruz will hurt Cody early too though.

I dunno, he's 31, despite his injuries he should be at the top of his game

No. Dominic is a legend and his story is the most amazing comeback in the history of the sport. He will dominate for another few years.

So I think now is a good time to bump this huh? aynone change their minds about cruz?

Back