We are forgetting something important about Johnny Hendricks

There is a difference between "murdered" and "caught". A rematch would not end in the same way. I'm sure Fitch would like the opportunity to prove that. It was a nice punch by Hendricks, and if he had spent the better part of round 1 stuffing Fitch's TDs and clinch attempts, that woudl be one thing. Fitch got caught.

Erik Silva hits hard but he never got a chance to lay the leather on Fitch. I think a rematch with Hendricks woudl look a lot like the Kos or Pyle fights. Split decisions.

Well, Hendricks can catch GSP, too. Not very likely, but possible.

interesting, very interesting.....haha. Would be awesome I must admit!

Except for the part where he'll KO GSP. Because that's not gonna happen.

Ever... In any universe...

I don't know what it is about Hendrix, but I just can't get excited for his fights. Even his exciting KOs, for me, are just sort of ho hum...

Isn't he retiring if he doesn't get the next shot?

Oh that's right, he's full of shit.

Ever... In any universe...

I don't know what it is about Hendrix, but I just can't get excited for his fights. Even his exciting KOs, for me, are just sort of ho hum...

I hate saying they're luck, but deep down that's really what I think.

I wasn't impressed by Carwin either; another "heavy hands" guy with some lucky KO's leading up to mediocrity.

If we look at his last 8 fights we can clearly see a pattern.

1. Kampmann. KO WIN
2. Koscheck. SPLIT DEC WIN
3. Fitch. KO WIN
4. Pierce. SPLIT DEC WIN
5. Waldburger. TKO WIN
6. Story. Close DEC LOSS
7. Brenneman. TKO WIN
8. Grant. Close DEC WIN

He is alternating close decisions with spectacular KO victories. If history is correct the fight with E-Burger will be close and if he wins he will KO GSP in spectacular fashion! :icon_lol:

You must have gone to harvard.

Every streak has it end. Interesting catch. I thought I knew everything about Big Rig since he talks so much lately.

Back