We are close Fedor fans and haters...you can almost feel it in the air!

How desperate are you for attention to completely ignore the 15 other threads on the front page about this exact topic.

2 keystrokes from Dana = a billion keystrokes on here.

I'm so happy. Fedor is an inspiration to me. I started watching MMA because of a highlight video I found of him on YouTube. It was called Fedor 2.0. I remember showing it to two of my friends. One of them thought it was sped up because he was so fast. He is and always has been my favourite fighter. I'm just happy to be a part of his "resurrection" at a time when the UFC is arguably at its biggest.

I tried to follow Velasquez as his 'replacement' but his unfortunate injuries made it difficult. Werdum's recent title run was a joy to watch, especially his performance against Velasquez.

Now though, the Last Emporer will once again be my focus. The odd story or rumour here and there has not sated my need to be alongside my first and only role model. A role model as a man and motivator as an athlete. I can see myself in the near future going to training or jogging listening to his entrance music that starts my mix, knowing I can get home tired and worn out and find a new video of him training. I can think to myself that I have done he same amount, but I know I have a long way to go to even get close. An unattainable target that forever moves forward, pushing me to my limits.

Did I mention I was excited? Ha ha

Fedor Emelianenko Instagram says he's coming to UFC, Dana White responds

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/8/31/9...ays-hes-coming-to-ufc-dana-white-responds-mma

Crazy man, crazy... Now they have to be smart NOT to throw him to the lions (Cain, JDS) before he strings couple of Ws. Mir sounds like a perfect choice to me. Or even direct title shot against Verdun (from some reason I still think this is easier fight for him than sea level Cain, or Pre-Cain JDS;-)

From $ perspective, this will be stable 400k hard core fans' PPVs plus another 400+K Russians&new MMA fans who will buy it after UFC machine advertised him as the best ever, "Last Russian Emperor".

Haters?

What kind of douchebag do you gotta be to hate Fedor?

So Frank Mir is going to beat him up?

Haters?

What kind of douchebag do you gotta be to hate Fedor?

What kind of douche bag you gotta be to have such nick name? Some kiddo from 2nd generation of immigrants? keyboard f-ing warrior.

How desperate are you for attention to completely ignore the 15 other threads on the front page about this exact topic.

15 is not enough, with this potential news we need more

What kind of douche bag you gotta be to have such nick name? Some kiddo from 2nd generation of immigrants? keyboard f-ing warrior.

I am sensing some political tension here

Back