We all underestimated Tito

No, people overestimated Storm. He's not a top 20 MW, and is really more of a WW figter, where he probably isn't even top 30. BFC's MW just sucks, bad. Anyone thinking storm had more than a 1-2% puncher's chance are delusional.

:redface:

I think it was a little of both.

Shlemenko had looked like a killer but it's because the division is so damned weak.

Tito is not as old as people think he is, had been off for a couple of years, which gave his body a chance to heal. He also looked not bad at the end of his UFC run. I thought he beat Forrest in the last fight. He beat Bader, who is still a top 15 LH and is not any better now than he was then.

I don't see any reason why Tito wouldn't be a top 5 LH in Bellator, maybe even top 3. Just not sure how much longer he's going to want to fight.

how did we under estimate him? We know he cant hang with the best in the division. All he did was beat a guy he had a 40lb weight advantage over. That doesn't really prove anything.

Says you now. Everyone said something else beforehand, and it showed in the odds. Take a hike.

Back