WBO Middleweight Mandatory, Demetrius Andrade Vs. Zhanibek Alimkhanuly

Yet another high level fight for Andrade. When is Canelo going to stop ducking this world beater?

Looks good but I had no idea who his opponent was. Looks like he hits hard but his record is only 63% KO's and he's only had 11 fights. Quite quick to get a title shot.
he’s very good. hits wayyyyy harder than his record would suggest. i think he’s got a bit of a KO streak going at the moment with some decisions early in his career. this would be the best fighter andrade has faced for SURE.

he’s very good. hits wayyyyy harder than his record would suggest. i think he’s got a bit of a KO streak going at the moment with some decisions early in his career. this would be the best fighter andrade has faced for SURE.

He does hit hard as hell. NDam was literally willing to die in the ring and Alimkhanuly was playing with his food, aiming for the highlight reel KO.

Last edited:
That's shameful but sounds like it will be a good fight.

oil_slick-1.jpg

Never heard of guy, well whoever he is, I hope he comes ready because Andrade is gonna drag him into some slick waters.
Janibek is pretty slick himself for a Kazakh boy. And he's got some pop. Wait is that racist too?

Looks good but I had no idea who his opponent was. Looks like he hits hard but his record is only 63% KO's and he's only had 11 fights. Quite quick to get a title shot.
Looks like he has a stellar amateur background and beat Rob Bryant and N'dam N'Jikam in his last 2 fights. 11 fights but he has already beaten stiffer competition at MW than has Boo Boo.

Looks like he has a stellar amateur background and beat Rob Bryant and N'dam N'Jikam in his last 2 fights. 11 fights but he has already beaten stiffer competition at MW than has Boo Boo.
Should be a good fight hopefully.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back