wbc title fight

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
one of my good training partners since i was 14 is fighting for the wbc cruiser weight title n febuary. hes 11-1 as a pro atm silver gloves us champion ect. i wish he would fight at 175 like he use to but hes gone up in weight. names charles dale hes fighting deon nicholson for the belt hope some of you tune in and tell me what you think of him

one of my good training partners since i was 14 is fighting for the wbc cruiser weight title n febuary. hes 11-1 as a pro atm silver gloves us champion ect. i wish he would fight at 175 like he use to but hes gone up in weight. names charles dale hes fighting deon nicholson for the belt hope some of you tune in and tell me what you think of him

I am impressed you are the first person to promote a friend/training partner on sherdog.

If he's 11-1 he must be good. Hopefully he wins.

well yeah we grew up training together im proud of him. he started boxing at 8 i started at 14 were both 27 now. his only loss was cause he was really sick took a quick fight and lost a decision. we have a very strong boxing team here i wish i could have got him to train mma with us as the boxing and mam gym is in the same place he has the prefect style for it boxing wise

well yeah we grew up training together im proud of him. he started boxing at 8 i started at 14 were both 27 now. his only loss was cause he was really sick took a quick fight and lost a decision. we have a very strong boxing team here i wish i could have got him to train mma with us as the boxing and mam gym is in the same place he has the prefect style for it boxing wise

Respect to him for taking a fight while not at 100%. That shows a warrior. He should train mma, just so he can be prepared if a fight goes to the ground on the streets.

Back