Ways You Can't Picture A Fighter Losing..

Mayweather being outboxed.

Shogun by Chael "unfucking" Sonnen)
Cain Velasquez put to sleep by submission

everyone of Bob Sapp's future oponents - by any means

Oh look a whitebelt trying to be smart and objective. Your opinions =/= the truth.

Nice, there's nothing you can say to refute what I said either, but instead you fall back on something irrellivent like my post count and white belt. :)

Last edited:
Dominick Cruz out danced to a decision.

Jones by TKO (elbows).

Literally you are just attempting to hate.....you could pretty much say this about just about any match up. watch this...How can cain win by anything other than decision takedowns! I mean all Cain has is takedowns..Is he gonna knock him out NO. Is he gonna submit him NO. The only thing he can win by is takedowns. Its crazy that one fighter will try to implement his style against another fighter... I mean that is next level.

Edit: may have been a little grumpy...but you just sounded cocky in your response

Not use to seeing unbiased posters around here? Don't assume that when I speak truth that's it's 'hate'.

No, you can't say this about any match up. Some fighters have strengths, some have weaknesses. It's NOT the same for every match up. That would be a retarded and false statement to make.

Cain isn't better just by takedowns, remember I'm speaking of these two guys in a fight stylisticly, not in general against other fighters. Against JDS, Cain is the better kicker, he's the better wrestler, he's arguably the better boxer, he's got better cardio, he uses his body power more, he's got a better fight IQ based off of overall performance and mixing everything up.

Junior has, what I think, a lot more punching power, a much better chin, and what I also think better striking. I never get to see his BJJ because he's never on the ground, and guess what? The same for Cain, I've never seen these two so I can't make a "biased" comment on that.

So what tools does that leave each fighter with?
JDS has chin and punching power mixed with solid striking and TDD. That's how he wins all of his fights. Am I wrong? If he wins, how would he win? It would be the same method, KO's, and there's nothing wrong with that - whatever works for him.

Again, what can JDS do to Cain besides get a flash KO? Hm? Cain has literaly multiple ways of going about this fight, not just takedowns.

I'm not trying to be a ****, but when I speak my mind I try to make sure I make my point very clear lol

EDIT: By the way, if I find that I'm wrong about something, then I have no problem correcting myself unlike many here. I'll acknowledge that I was wrong and give you the props.

Last edited:
Three bad examples.
Aldo regularly fades in fights and I could see him getting ko'd if he has a bad night.
Gsp has a couple somewhat close decisions already.
Diaz has pretty good BJJ but really?
Marcelo getting subbed.

Three bad examples.
Aldo regularly fades in fights and I could see him getting ko'd if he has a bad night.
Marcelo getting subbed.

Maia would be the only guy at 155/170/185 with a shot at subbing Nick.

Three bad examples.
Marcelo getting subbed.

GSP has won every round in like his last 13 or 14 fights, except the Shields fight. If you discount the rounds after Shields used multiple, intentional, illegal eyepokes, GSP has no close decisions.

This is kind of a dumb thread ts you just take any fighter and pick them losing buy what there best at

Nice, there's nothing you can say to refute what I said either, but instead you fall back on something irrellivent like my post count and white belt. :)

Like I said your opinions =/= the truth, whether I decide to refute what you said or not.

Chad Mendes via UD.
Maia via submission.
Gus via KO (after his last two fights especially)

Carlos Condit losing by Elvis descending from the roof of the arena on a flying manta ray shooting laser beams at him.

GSP by decision

DHK by lnp

Aldo by KO

Edgar by any type of finish

Nelson by KO

Back