Ways You Can't Picture A Fighter Losing..

cro-cop by his own patented kick from Gonzaga... poor bastard :(

Tell us how you really feel about JDS...

I feel great about him, but that's the truth, what else do you want me to say? That's not hating, it's the truth. If something I say is total bs then you can call it hate. I'll even go into Cain's weaknesses if you want lol I'm unbiased and I'll give you a nice list of Cain's weaknesses too. This has nothing to do with how I feel about the two fighters personally. This does have to do with a specific matchup between Cain vs JDS tho, and so I won't shy away from speaking my mind against either fighter.

What do YOU have to say to refute what I just said?

Tim Kennedy - Submission
Gilbert Melendez - Submission

Jones via knockout. In b4 everyone talks about how Gus was 'pulling his punches' and not really trying to knock him out.

Cain by decision
GSP by decision
Chael by decision (although this next fight...)
Rousey by decision

Maia by sub.
JDS by KO.
Cain by wrestling 5 rounds.
Weidman via sub.(If Damien can't, no one can):icon_lol:
Pettis by KO.
Khabib by sub.

thats all I got

I feel great about him, but that's the truth, what else do you want me to say? That's not hating, it's the truth. If something I say is total bs then you can call it hate. I'll even go into Cain's weaknesses if you want lol I'm unbiased and I'll give you a nice list of Cain's weaknesses too. This has nothing to do with how I feel about the two fighters personally. This does have to do with a specific matchup between Cain vs JDS tho, and so I won't shy away from speaking my mind against either fighter.

Oh look a whitebelt trying to be smart and objective. Your opinions =/= the truth.

Literally you are just attempting to hate.....you could pretty much say this about just about any match up. watch this...How can cain win by anything other than decision takedowns! I mean all Cain has is takedowns..Is he gonna knock him out NO. Is he gonna submit him NO. The only thing he can win by is takedowns. Its crazy that one fighter will try to implement his style against another fighter... I mean that is next level.

Edit: may have been a little grumpy...but you just sounded cocky in your response

Last edited:
...Same thing with Nick Diaz by sub, if he keeps fighting. He was fortunate to face a striker heavy group in SF. Against wrestlers he spends quite a bit of time on his back, and he's got a long neck, ever so inviting to choke. If he faced Maia, it'd probably happen.
I don't know... I've always found it difficult to choke out pencil necks (though, of course, I'm not a pro fighter.) I suppose it depends on the type of choke being applied. All other things equal, guys with thick necks are notoriously vulnerable to triangles and arm triangles.

Back