Ways to make money online

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I've made a thread like this in the past and it didnt get a lot of traction.

I refuse to believe there is no realistic way to make money on all of the internet. Something someone can just pick up and do when they are bored at home. For girls there is camwhoring which I'm not opposed to but theres not as much money in it for guys.

I'm an introvert and I spend 95% of my free time at home. I want to turn this bored time into money time. I dont want to spend time filling out surveys for 5-10 minutes for 10 cents.

Any ideas?

When I was in college and needed some extra money I worked for Appen. Basically it's a crowdsourcing company that has people test products and train AI for them by feeding it information online. Made an extra $500 a month iirc all from my laptop. and took about an hour or 2 out of my day

Last edited:
Sell drugs or organs. Be a Hitman on the dark web?

You could start a business where you charge money to give people advice on how to make money on the internet.

Become a Sherdog Moderator and you'll make millions.

Sell pictures of your gaped asshole to creepy old men on the Internet. Seems to be working for these cam whores.

When I was in college and needed some extra money I worked for Appen. basically its a crowdsourcing company that has people test products and train AI for them by feeding it information online. I eventually stopped doing it because it required. made an extra $500 a month iirc all from my laptop. and took about an hour or 2 out of my day

That cost anything to get started?

I refuse to believe there is no realistic way to make money on all of the internet. Something someone can just pick up and do when they are bored at home. For girls there is camwhoring which I'm not opposed to but theres not as much money in it for guys.

I'm an introvert and I spend 95% of my free time at home. I want to turn this bored time into money time. I dont want to spend time filling out surveys for 5-10 minutes for 10 cents.

Any ideas?

Me and you had differences in the past but I want to be cool with you now.

I’ve been going through a hard time with the breakup of my last girlfriend because I was still having sex with her, but yesterday was the last time.

I would like to be friends.

Anyway I’m a mortgage advisor who works from home for a major bank. I rarely have to go out and meet people unless they really want to meet face to face.

I would look for a job like that if you like being at home on a computer.

Masturbate in front of your camera for Bitcoin.

Last edited:

Any ideas?
Post videos of you unboxing toys on YouTube and count your millions.

That cost anything to get started?
I cant remember. They had some sort of assessment test to see if I was capable. Had to pass with an 80% or higher. It was really easy. I basically had to watch a series youtube videos and lend incredibly detailed descriptions of what happened in the videos. If I did have to pay startup fees im sure it wasn't anything crazy, as I was a poor cheapskate in college. (still am a penny pincher)

My wife does transcribing on the side when she's bored. It's not exactly high paying. If she ran the #'s, I'd bet she makes like $10-$12 an hour doing it.

Go to garage sales/ estate sales/ buy oddities and resale them online. There is a video of a guy on YouTube who made like 3gs going to Walmarts around his area and buying the millenial monopoly games up and reselling them online. He made some good money for sure. I haven't done any of that stuff but that's all I got man.

I dont know if I could be consistent enough to profit. I would end up betting on emotion. Like theres no way I could bet against Justin Gaethje even if he was fighting against Jon Jones

Thing is to avoid those fights. I try to stick with prelim squash-matches and parlay only enough fighters to hit even odds so I double my pot each time.

Post videos of you unboxing toys on YouTube and count your millions.
I think that market is already cornered by some 7 year old kid and I would just end up losing a lot of money buying the toys

Me and you had differences in the past but I want to be cool with you now.

I’ve been going through a hard time with the breakup of my last girlfriend because I was still having sex with her, but yesterday was the last time.

I would like to be friends.

Anyway I’m a mortgage advisor who works from home for a major bank. I rarely have to go out and meet people unless they really want to meet face to face.

I would look for a job like that if you like being at home on a computer.

Appreciate the olive branch brah, I'll gladly accept it.

I would no doubt love and be much happier working from home. Working 40 hours a week at my current job, I'm absolutely mentally and physically exhausted. I can't even consider working overtime. I'd have a mental break.

but if I could work from home and choose my own hours when I work, I have zero doubts I would end up working 80+ hours a week, every week.

I would even take a good paycut to switch to a job working from home. I would just make up for it by working way more hours.

My wife does transcribing on the side when she's bored. It's not exactly high paying. If she ran the #'s, I'd bet she makes like $10-$12 an hour doing it.

thats something I will definitely consider looking into. I'm not looking for much here. Just anything to do when I'm flat out mind numbingly bored but dont want to leave the house. I figure turning those wasted hours into money, however little, is worth it. I can only re-listen to so many Joe Rogan podcasts, ya know?

Last edited:
Back