Way to many fights

No such thing as too many fights

As I like my beer, I will take quality over quantity.

you "first world problems" guys are actually complaining about too many fights?

this is hilarious ..."stop giving us so much for our money give us less"

Derp.

Why are you complaining about all those dead bugs in your box of Froot Loops? You got them for FREE! You and your first world problems. You should be happy to get all of those dead bugs. The cereal company is giving you great value for your money!!!

Too many fights on the main card. I'm getting tired. It's 2:09 in the morning where I live. This is just way too dragged out and the fights really haven't been all that exciting. Id argue the prelims were more exciting than the main card thus far. Let's hope Shogun Nog and Rousey saves this sinking ship.

you "first world problems" guys are actually complaining about too many fights?

this is hilarious ..."stop giving us so much for our money give us less"

There is only a few fights on the card that I wanna watch. The card is usually from 10-12 if I wanna watch the whole thing. In this case I don't even care about the main event but I have to stay up until 1 just to watch the co main.

Yeah that sucks because I don't wanna have to stay awake all night because they decided to put 3 completely irrelevant fights on the main card.

Yeah, I hate this card for this one reason :( Dumb, dumb idea to have 7 fekkin fights on the main card.

Almost 6am here.

Fortunately I took a 'tactical nap' during the prelims.

horrible decision to throw those 2 tuf fights in....

lol ... The UFC can't do nothin right in Sherdog's eyes

Back