Way More Ads on Octagon tonite how ridiculous

Mesos

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
So they added extra ads in the inner part of the octagon, next to the Giant Monster logo, the usual outer part, and now in the mat edges too where the padded poles are, on the actual padded poles themselves, the top bar of the octagon, and even outside the cage in the surrounding walkway where cameramen walk.

Yet fighters cant have any sponsors on shorts except the crypto patch which UFC is getting 175 million for that of course fighters wont get cut of.

This is straight bulllshit man. At least let them have one sponsor patch on there shorts…..

Why can't fighters have sponsors again? I thought the awful Rebook deal ended?

Bet they don't want their fighters bitching about fight pay either, dumbasses are shooting themselves in the foot.

Ads will be back on fighter shorts soon enough, just not personal sponsors.

Basketball and hockey both adding over the past few years.

Don't know about football or baseball, I think eventually they'll all cave. Way too much money involved.

Dana doing Dana things, fleecing the fighters for personal gain, is normal.

Here you go, I can count about 10 sponsors and that's just like 1/4 of the octagon.

ocragon.png

So much for that "we don't want the Nascar look" excuse. Although we all knew it was just an excuse from the beginning, so lol.

Last edited:
Ads will be back on fighter shorts soon enough, just not personal sponsors.

Basketball and hockey both adding over the past few years.

Don't know about football or baseball, I think eventually they'll all cave. Way too much money involved.

UFC already did that earlier this year. Thats what those white shirts with Lion that say Crypt are about. Its also on right side of fighter shorts too.

Fighters aren’t getting cut of that sponsor though. At least with Venum they get something albeit not much

Seems UFC still ain't getting the bigger name sponsors. Can't help think those execs don't want to be dealing with Dana.

Some fighter is going to slip and suffer some horrific career derailing injury because of all the fucking ads on the mat. Then the UFC will blame them through their various paid shills in the media and social media.

Dana doing Dana things, fleecing the fighters for personal gain, is normal.

Here you go, I can count about 10 sponsors and that's just like 1/4 of the octagon.

ocragon.png

So much for that "we don't want the Nascar look excuse". Although we all knew it was just an excuse from the beginning, so lol.
Gotta get a ton of lesser sponsors to make up for not having a few bigger sponsors.

There are tonnes of ads on the mat to make the octagon look more professional.
dana-white-ravil27-ravil27.gif

Why can't fighters have sponsors again? I thought the awful Rebook deal ended?
More control of fighters and it drives up sponsor money for UFC since they can offer exclusivity and nomcompetition to sponsors. Aka they can promise reebok there will be no Nike ads on a given night

Back