Waterson vs. VanZant draws highest UFC TV event in nearly three years

It almost looks like the UFC actually knows what they're doing in order to make money and retarded sherdoggers are wrong!

You mean to tell me that the legions of sherdog doofuses that believe that MMA should cater to their hardcore fan isolationist ideals regardless of how nonsensical that may be were wrong? Willikers...
Forgive me if I've misunderstood you, but it would seem like you guys would prefer they'd appeal to the mainstream blow-ins over the dyed in the wool MMA fans just some people you don't know can better line their pockets?

That's like wanting your favourite undergound band playing music you love change its stripes and become say a justin beiber clone, or the next nickleback, in order to get maximum exposure, radio play and financial success

What would be the point?

Forgive me if I've misunderstood you, but it would seem like you guys would prefer they'd appeal to the mainstream blow-ins over the dyed in the wool MMA fans just some people you don't know can better line their pockets?

That's like wanting your favourite undergound band playing music you love change its stripes and become say a justin beiber clone, or the next nickleback, in order to get maximum exposure, radio play and financial success

What would be the point?
Hardcore fans barely keep the lights on. If you don't appeal to the mass market, you will go out of business.

What would be the point?

I personally couldn't give any less of a fuck who they give the main event to. The order doesn't affect me. If they want more women to headline, go for it. It's only the whiny bitches who say shit like "OMG HOW IS X HEADLINING OVER X?" . Who gives a shit? You still get the watch the same fights.

This was a meme card basically. You had Paige and Saige as main and co. This was after a string of amazing cards and basically this is what we had left.

I personally couldn't give any less of a fuck who they give the main event to. The order doesn't affect me. If they want more women to headline, go for it. It's only the whiny bitches who say shit like "OMG HOW IS X HEADLINING OVER X?" . Who gives a shit? You still get the watch the same fights.

This was a meme card basically. You had Paige and Saige as main and co. This was after a string of amazing cards and basically this is what we had left.
Yeah fair enough, me neither

Hardcore fans barely keep the lights on. If you don't appeal to the mass market, you will go out of business.
Yes there's always a balance, I don't doubt that

Whether it'd 'go out of business' or just be 'a smaller business' is a subject of debate

TnA sells. It obviously isn't "mma talent/skills". Fuck wmma

Platinum ratings
Your mom masturbating
Your dad masquerading
In panties with the shading
Peeing in the girls room
Like a God damned goon
Sitting down like a lady
There's just no "maybe"
But back to my story
About to get gory
Like the Funk named Dory
They replaced Kelly with Tory
Jouban
Jou-ran
Scared to fight
The Platinum Knight

What would be the point?
Exactly. It's usually the dumbshit wannabe businessmam posters who defend every shitty decision the UFC makes, which screws them the consumer out of more money. Because they've all been sold the idea that one day they are going to own their own business and be the boss or something. I have news for you guys. You will all still be janitors 20 years from now. If you are so dumb that you would support a business decision the UFC made that resulted in less utility for you, but more money for them, simply because "it's a good business decision," you know fuck all about business. A good business decision for the UFC usually means less utility or money for the consumer, e.g. You. Your supporting that in any way is a bad business decision on your part.

That said, good for Waterson and PVZ. I know I was looking forward to this fight. And probably for the same reason casual fans were. Two hot girls fighting.

And people on here were saying that Paige wouldn't get paid on her next contract :p. She's a solid draw still. Just got to build her back up again before throwing her in with the wolves.

What would be the point?
Yeah. The Beatles were better being a no-name band playing in some no-name pub.

Yeah. The Beatles were better being a no-name band playing in some no-name pub.
They got famous because they were good. They weren't good because they were more famous. Try not to be such a moron. I bet you think if you list your house for more money than it's worth, the square footage increases as a result too.

Last edited:
Back