Waterson is way too hot for MMA.

Imalive

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't mind seeing chicks bashing each other's faces in but the karate Hottie is much too sexy for that shit.
15660068669_421cf5ce56_o.jpg

You might as well keep watching her fight cuz she probably won't be doing nudes any time soon

That pic is so funny because her panties dropped and she´s showing her ass a little.

LOL epic fail, so embarrassing

I hate that photo. Taking your bikini 1/2 way down your ass just looks dumb and tacky.

Are you gay?

not that there is anything wrong with that

no, but there is no difference between 1/2 inch of fabric over your lower back rather than on your ass except the later looks dumb

Michelle is a hottie, but on fight night when she's not wearing any makeup, and her hair is all tied up, she doesn't look all that special.

That pic is so funny because her panties dropped and she´s showing her ass a little.

LOL epic fail, so embarrassing
maybe, just MAYBE it was intentional

She's aight

This thread and opinion must be shared by whitebois with yellow fever

She's pretty average in my books, but to each his own.

Her body changed completely after having a baby. She's not nearly as hot as she used to be. More like Karatemilf.

Women foghting, hah!

She's been fighting much longer than she's been modeling, and she's pretty damn good at it. Let her take some devastating losses before you decide what's best for her

Sage is, p4p, way hotter.
Let hot people fight. Arlovski was a champion, after all.

Back