Water sports or Winter Sports

heavyarms21

Ryozanpaku Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
I'm a tropical guy raised on a pacific Island , Swimming , Surfing , Paddling etc etc. I hate the winter , have tried Snowboarding and Skiing, its alright but I don't like being layered so much to do these sports. Currently live in San Diego so at least I have my water activities year round . Got to arguing with my buddy from Ohio who prefers Winter Sports to anything , Ice Skating, Snowboarding , etc.

So Mayberry which do you prefer ?

yea right TS you're not going to get me to admit to liking "water sports"

nice try

I'd say water although I don't do either really. I'd like to get out on the mountain and go snowboarding but it seems like so much work...

Winter sports is by far more fun and high amplitude. Water sports is by far more pleasant. (Unless you are drowning in big waves)
Overall, gotta give it to winter sports. But I would prefer water sports most days of the week compared to winter. Winter is just kind of inconvenient, a lot of work for a lot of fun.

yea right TS you're not going to get me to admit to liking "water sports"

nice try

I have no issues admitting I enjoy some water related activities.

funny-gif-pervert-face-girls.gif

Winter sports. Maybe if I didn't live in Canada I would favor water sports more, but you can't beat hockey and snowboarding for me.

Of course a guy named Philth will admit to that.

is winter sports a new sexual fetish?

kids these days

Golden showwaaaaherrr.. Surfing.

I like surfing.

I have never heard dirty deeds called water sports before , I must be getting old

Winter cause there's more to do and you are less likely to drown in snow.

I have never heard dirty deeds called water sports before , I must be getting old

Never given your SO or Wife a good foot washing eh?

Depends if summer or winter.

In summer I prefer water if winter I prefer winter

But if I had to choose most likely water in winter since you miss the water in winter

Wintersports ALL DAY, SON! (Except in the summer months).

I've been caught in 2 good avalanches, which is scary as fuck, but its still not as scary as drowning which I almost have playing water polo.

Winter. Love snowboarding.

If I were good at any surfing or any of that type of stuff perhaps I'd have a different answer

Winter sports is by far more fun and high amplitude. Water sports is by far more pleasant. (Unless you are drowning in big waves)
Overall, gotta give it to winter sports. But I would prefer water sports most days of the week compared to winter. Winter is just kind of inconvenient, a lot of work for a lot of fun.

You're right, it is a lot of work for a lot of fun. That's the thing that's appealing about wintersports-its taking a shitty part of the year (if you live in parts that have bad winters) and make the best of them.
I like that I can enjoy wintersports but drive 45 minutes to it and don't have to live in winter like conditions.

Does hockey count as a winter sport?

Back