Water - a wholesome breakfast

Zigga-Zagga

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Now we all know that breakfast is important, since you down some stuff to explode your metabolism from the coma of your body being asleep. I'm not a morning eater, but still try to eat at mornings for that very reson. Now a friend of mine claimed that you can make do by just drinking a litre or so of water, that'll get the metabolism going, since a liter of liquid won't be inside that long. To which I obviously disagreed, since water has next to none calories that body will start to burn.

But it got me thinking, I mean the liquid going trough your body and coming out is as metabolism as metabolism can get. Which one of us is more the idiot?

Did your friend recently watch Kalifornia? "Breakfast is a conspeiracy started by the cereal people..."

If you don't eat breakfast, you'll be more likely to snack and eat crap the rest of the day...so I've heard.

Listen to Spongebob, when he sings to his snail Gary, "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day".

Eat oatmeal

EclipseAgent said:
Listen to Spongebob, when he sings to his snail Gary, "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day".

eat oatmeal

that was quite the compelling argument, ill never miss breakfest again

Did your friend recently watch Kalifornia? "Breakfast is a conspeiracy started by the cereal people..."

Its true, like all the other crap, dam media and other want to tell you. Warrior diet rules. www.warriordiet.com

i'll throw down a sugar free energy drink, run, and then eat breakfast...

Ruick said:
that was quite the compelling argument, ill never miss breakfest again

I spit out my drink (which was ironically water) all over the place when I read that. hahahahaaha :D

I always eat oatmeal in the morning for breakfast but it never seems to keep me full. I'm hungry within an hour or an hour and a half. Drinking the liter of water will make you feel full temporarily but thats all.

Zigga-Zagga said:
Now we all know that breakfast is important, since you down some stuff to explode your metabolism from the coma of your body being asleep. I'm not a morning eater, but still try to eat at mornings for that very reson. Now a friend of mine claimed that you can make do by just drinking a litre or so of water, that'll get the metabolism going, since a liter of liquid won't be inside that long. To which I obviously disagreed, since water has next to none calories that body will start to burn.

But it got me thinking, I mean the liquid going trough your body and coming out is as metabolism as metabolism can get. Which one of us is more the idiot?

You're right, your friend is wrong.

Eating 5 or 6 small meals throughout the day is much better than having water for breakfast and then 2 large meals later in the day when you are less active.

Your body gets nothing to burn from water, no calories, nothing.

Zigga-Zagga said:
...Now a friend of mine claimed that you can make do by just drinking a litre or so of water, that'll get the metabolism going,...

I don't if it will get the metobolism going but it will certainly get the kidneys going and it will get you going to the can constantly :D

Back