watching UFC in Pittsburgh?

BigggerNog

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm on vacation here. Does anyone know any bars I can watch the Dos Santos fight this weekend?

HAHAHAHAHAH. Yes. I'm going to see a wikkid band for New Years. I'm here with my girlfriend lol.

HAHAHAHAHAH. Yes. I'm going to see a wikkid band for New Years. I'm here with my girlfriend lol.

It would take Elvis opening for the Beatles for me to vacation in Pittsburg in December. I hope you don't freeze before the show starts.

It's not that cold here. Primanti bros holds the fights as well as Hooters.

Or Dave and busters in homestead. U need help with directions just comment and I'll try to help u out

I'm on vacation here. Does anyone know any bars I can watch the Dos Santos fight this weekend?
PittsburgH
Any Buffalo Wild Wings.
Jerome Bettis Grille near Heinz Field
Dave and Busters is close to the downtown area. Nice movie theater and good places to eat.

Buffalo Wild Wings as well. I'm also in PGH for New Years visiting the in laws (and taking advantage of the baby sitting New Year's Eve)

Those places above should have. If your in the South Hills of Pittsburgh, Jamisons Bar(Dormont) and Dukes Rib&Grill(Mt. Lebo.) have had some of the fights in the past, id call first.

Pittsburg California? Dude just head to Raley's they have the UFC showing and there free beer there too.

Pittsburg California? Dude just head to Raley's they have the UFC showing and there free beer there too.

I'd rather go to the Safeway in Antioch.

Back