Watching Stiverne vs Wilders in Canada?

Contra-dictator

Free Johnny Mac!
@Brown
Reaction score
I just learned that Showtime Canada i no longer be showing boxing. Anyone in Canada know of another provider or venue for this event in Canada?

From super channel website.

"SHOWTIME BOXING WILL NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE ON SUPER CHANNEL

In the past year many of Showtime

Ahead of the biggest fight regular Showtime will likely broadcast all year long.

Nice one, muppets.

Thanks for the heads up, cancelled SuperChannel as a result.

TSN ftmfw. It means commercials, and sub-premium coverage, but definitely better than many of the alternatives.

Last edited:
Ahead of the biggest fight regular Showtime will likely broadcast all year long.

Nice one, muppets.

Thanks for the heads up, cancelled SuperChannel as a result.

TSN ftmfw. It means commercials, and sub-premium coverage, but definitely better than many of the alternatives.

Yeah, SuperChannel makes it sound like they are doing you some kind of favour by dropping the Showtime Boxing- with no replacement or price adjustment?:rolleyes:
This is so dumb! I appears that there is no legal way to watch it in Canada at all.

Last edited:
As TD2 posted, it WILL be on TSN2 @ 10pm. Est. , although it hasn't shown up on TSN's own website yet, there is hope.

As TD2 posted, it WILL be on TSN2 @ 10pm. Est. , although it hasn't shown up on TSN's own website yet, there is hope.

Yep, shows in advanced guid)e on both TSN2 @10:00PM and TVASP(ch. 656 & 657HD) French @10:30PM.:)

I'm in the mountains in Bulgaria, sports bar?

Back