Watching Rhonda tonight was like....

old school 2

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
....watching Hillary on Election Day. I want them to win , they should have won according to the polls and both got slaughtered. So sad.

....watching Hillary on Election Day. I want them to win , they should have won according to the polls and both got slaughtered. So sad.

Political spin, eh? I'll bite. Except in an electoral college system, popular vote means nothing. People in a states that historically vote one way that want to vote otherwise don't waste their time. I.e. being Republican in CA, NY, or MA. Or a Democrat in texas. It's not a real popular vote, therefore it means jack shit symbolically. Sorry, Trump won!

Trump Bless
jvu_Y8_Olrb_HEO7g_G3d_Gtmm_QFh_QCccm_Gav_EVCvd_Cx_CPE8.jpg

ronda is 12-2. Is she the most dominant female athlete in history? This is why anyone who ever paid attention to a century of boxing knew not to buy into ronda after only 12 fights. Once again 12 fights. Two olympics, one bronze medal. Common sense makes one ask how about the Japanese woman who won two golds in those two olympics in ronda's weight class.

Total opposite for me. Wanted them both to lose embarrassingly so I could watch their fans cry for ages.

It's been a good year

Gay or is it just so flamboyantly heterosexual that it is beyond your understanding?
After careful heterosexual examination, your post was just hella gay

Back