Watching Nick Diaz/MMA Hour Interview

I like watching Nick Diaz fight but outside the sport he's a retard.

The only fights I'd be interested to see him in are Lawler and Brown

Wtf. Im a big fan of nick but he is coming off as ridiculous. Take a damn fight, then get the money fight.

Woodley/Wonderboy would do shit numbers. No one cares about either of them. Give it to Nick. Make title fights great again.

More than 3 years ago.

Diaz and Robbie is literally the perfect fight, both are technically coming off of losses in WW title bouts.
I agree. The money will be tricky. Nick isn't about to take a pay cut.

I agree. The money will be tricky. Nick isn't about to take a pay cut.
Idk, Robbie was just the champ. Diaz just needs to not fail any of the USADA tests and actually get closer to a whole purse. Other than his gym and manager...etc.

If GSP said that, this thread would have exploded with ducking accusations, the sherdog hypocrisy at work. I bet he won't fight Wonderboy too

Nick doesn't think he loses though. He has an excuse for every fight he lost and that somehow makes them wins in his mind.

Well he lost in the ruleset. He probably could beat most fighters without a time limit.

i

ariel-helwani-cries-banned-ufc-dana-white-ufc-200-brock-lesnar.png
Lol fucking Ariel-light. Worse set-up, shittier side-kick, smaller nose etc.

I got all excited thinking Nick was on the MMA Hour lol.

Diaz should STFU about "big money fights".. He has been fucking spoon fed by the UFC and still hasn´t won a fucking fight in 5 years, barely has any top 10 wins and pops for weed after every fucking fight. Ungreatfull dumbass should be in Bellator.

Lawler just got one-punch KO'd in the first round. It was a two minute fight where nothing happened other then Robbie getting summarily knocked dead.

Obviously Nick doesn't want him next.

Nick is looking for money fights, and that one just took a back seat, I don't blame him. Nick is in it for the money and he says as much.

Back