Movies Watching Lethal Weapon for the first time

How do you rate Lethal Weapon

• 3 <

Results are only viewable after voting.
There's a gay bit at the end where Mel Gibson strangles some dude with his crotch. Imagine thinking that would work in a real fight!
In a real fight I would just bite him, or punch him in the face. I mean, if someone is trying to wrestle you or kick you, just punch him in the face. That’s why pro wrestling is more real than UFC, just punch them if the try to grab you like a sissy.

In a real fight I would just bite him, or punch him in the face. I mean, if someone is trying to wrestle you or kick you, just punch him in the face. That’s why pro wrestling is more real than UFC, just punch them if the try to grab you like a sissy.
Popular HW Black Beast Derrick Lewis completely changed the game and turned the world of MMA on its head.

He discovered that if you get taken down by someone trying to out wrestle or submit you, all you have to do is "get up."

That's it. It's crazy no one before him ever thought of or tried that. All you gotta do is just get up so you can go back to punching them

Wait til you get to the BJJ fight scene at the end.

When this was first in the theaters I was practically living in a judo dojo. The moment where he goes for the arm bar, misses and transitions into a triangle almost had me jumping out of my seat.

It was literally a split second of choreography that maybe one in ten thousand people would have noticed at the time.

Back