Watching Kickboxing

Drofrah

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hello folks,

Fairly new to watching kickboxing, do any of you know where I can get old K1 events as well as showtime and glory events?
Thanks

I heard there is a russian...ummmm..shop, where you can ummmmm....buy Glory DVDs? Depends on where are you now, it might be very far from you. One click, maybe two..

You can watch all the Glory Events on their website.

Old K1 footage is unfortunately lost forever. We will never know how Cikatić and Hug fought, we will never be able to see prime Aerts or Hoost... it's very sad... luckily, there is some preserved footage of the first few Max events. It's very grainy, but at least we have it.

There is this russian website that lets you "buy" a lot of footage of Kickboxing and MMA events, just PM me if you want the link.

Also, the K-1 youtube channel has a bunch of free old K-1 fights.

Old K1 footage is unfortunately lost forever. We will never know how Cikatić and Hug fought, we will never be able to see prime Aerts or Hoost... it's very sad... luckily, there is some preserved footage of the first few Max events. It's very grainy, but at least we have it.

LOL, merciless, man. :icon_chee

Huh? I just finished washing the first k1 GP on YouTube. You just have to master
your googling skill and almost every fight is available.
Prime Aerts/Hoost's footages are also available, they both peaked during their
runs to WGP final.

Huh? I just finished washing the first k1 GP on YouTube. You just have to master
your googling skill and almost every fight is available.
Prime Aerts/Hoost's footages are also available, they both peaked during their
runs to WGP final.

he was trying to be sarcastic and funny towards a white belt

Thanks for the "help". Forum avoided in future.

stop crying and ignore the haters, you got some help

- glory has alot of their fights for free on their website
- (official) k1 youtube channel has alot of the old legendary fights in HD
- It's Showtime. also some events/fights can be found on youtube. Glory bought It's SHowtime so if you want the majority of it's showtime events + glory events, you can sign up with glory

Besides the trolling there are some legit awnsers in this thread, you think I'm kidding with the russian website that lets you "buy" events and K-1 fights on their youtube channel?

Thanks for the suggestions. Not sure about the legitimacy of the buy website mentioned though.

They deliver, legal? No.

Every once in a while people come round here and ask the exact same question, users are a little tired of posting always the answers to that, maybe a sticky would do the job.

K-1 has a bunch of old fights on youtube on the old K-1 youtube account. The current K-1 doesn't seem to have access to that account since it isn't updated anymore and they started from scratch with 0 subs on youtube (as they did with twitter, facebook and their website).

Superkombat has some fights on youtube.
Glory has some fights on their site, some on youtube.

For example you can get more It's Showtime events on torrents than Glory offers as part of a subscription on their website. Also often in better format, whole events not single fights you have to click through one by one.

Generally speaking the extent of old footage on offer by the promotions is a joke.

Last edited:
K-1 has a bunch of old fights on youtube on the old K-1 youtube account. The current K-1 doesn't seem to have access to that account since it isn't updated anymore and they started from scratch with 0 subs on youtube (as they did with twitter, facebook and their website).

Superkombat has some fights on youtube.
Glory has some fights on their site, some on youtube.

For example you can get more It's Showtime events on torrents than Glory offers as part of a subscription on their website. Also often in better format, whole events not single fights you have to click through one by one.

Generally speaking the extent of old footage on offer by the promotions is a joke.
well at least the old fights that are offered often are free of charge....so for someone who's new to the sport it's great.....alot of fights are for free on youtube

if ya want to see old UFC events you have to download them illegaly or pay for them

I read on a social site on Glory"s page that many MMA fans have abandoned UFC for kickboxing. Including families.

It"s something new, not so brutal because of the stand-up fighting (what"s that when you hit the opponent on the floor?) and the strikers are very good.

If they were fans of MMA to begin with, their not gonna switch over because it's "less brutal". Chances are they are used to the way MMA fights pan out.

Back