Watching grapplers really makes me love Anderson Silva so much more...

DontGiveMeLip**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You will never see another one like him. No one rubs the big F you to grapplers like him. I cant wait till he knocks out that lucky, over rated, average skill american.

/rant.

Ground game is awesome too. You just have to learn to like it. And this comes from someone who does kickboxing for a hobby.

Are you saying Silva got KO'd by an average fighter?

"I cant wait till he knocks out that lucky, over rated, average skill american."

Why would he fight Stephan Bonnar again? I agree, he was lucky to even get the Anderson Silva fight but c'mon now.

Weidman is the GOAT

hi-res-7488024_display_image.jpg

Ground game is awesome too. You just have to learn to like it. And this comes from someone who does kickboxing for a hobby.
I like watching explosive grappers who are good off their backs. Not these slow chess match grappers to inch their way in little by little. Anthony pettis, Miguel torres, frank mir, paul sass, paul haris....some one who just explodes into a submission.

Anderson needed the help of grapplers to not retire from MMA and become the legend he is.

shut up, AS got ktfo by a wrestler and Dong (a grappler) just got the KTFO btw.

Jake Shields has never had as boring of a fight as Silva vs Maia and Silva vs Leites.

Average skill, lol.

You must be suffering from severe RUUUUGGHFFFFFFFFFFUUUAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Are you saying Silva got KO'd by an average fighter?
Yes. The planets just aligned and silva invited him to punch his face. Silva zigged when he should of zagged. Luckier then luck. The rematch will prove it and I cant wait to rub it in all ur faces. I will also do an account bet because If silva loses then my time on sherdog will come to a end.

shields is the one to blame he only care to stay in position, he doesnt go for submissions, and for that, is was very tough for maia to do something

Yes. The planets just aligned and silva invited him to punch his face. Silva zigged when he should of zagged. Luckier then luck. The rematch will prove it and I cant wait to rub it in all ur faces. I will also do an account bet because If silva loses then my time on sherdog will come to a end.

Did you cut yourself when Chael beat Shogun? Shogun zagged when he should have zigged, right into that guillotine didn't he? :icon_lol:

You will never see another one like him. No one rubs the big F you to grapplers like him. I cant wait till he knocks out that lucky, over rated, average skill american.

/rant.

aldo, BJ, anybody with excellent striking and TDD

Jake Shields has never had as boring of a fight as Silva vs Maia and Silva vs Leites.
I actually found those fights very entertaining and Silva was just trying to show the Ufc who are these clowns you are sending to fight with yours truly.

i disagree all shields fights sucks, the only one that is better is with kampmann and he didnt win that one
i prefer even the worsts silva fights

shut up, AS got ktfo by a wrestler and Dong (a grappler) just got the KTFO btw.

Weidman is a renzo gracie bjj purple belt mma artist, wrestling wins rounds by td and top control, BJJ finishes people. Just a remark.

Back