Watching DC vs. Silva again...

He would lose to barnet, Travis Brown, Overrum, Hunt, Rothwell

I would favour Struve over him and AA IS 50/50
Forgot about many of them. Maybe I'm just a fan of BB.

He's more of an exciting prospect, then.

I still have him over Overeem and AA cause they are too chinny.

I honestly think that D.C. fought soft against Silva because he's a fan/to be nice.
He could have done much more, but chose not to.

You guys are crazy.

1. DC dominated the entire fight. Silva got that nicely placed kick in at the end, but that's pretty much all he had.

2. I've never seen Silva's face show visible damage like it did in this fight. DC was landing some clean shots on the ground. Silva definitely rolled with some, will not take that away from him.

Silva is a tough old guy. If he fought like he wanted to win he'd probably have beaten Bisping. Uh, officially beaten Bisping.

But if he'd forced DC to turn it up it'd have ended badly for him, I think.

Anderson fucked up by not agreeing to a five round title fight. He got laid on the whole fight but managed to badly hurt DC with a body kick at the end of the third.
Anderson wouldn't have made it 5 rounds. DC would have outlasted him not the other way around.

I honestly think that D.C. fought soft against Silva because he's a fan/to be nice.
He could have done much more, but chose not to.
Bs.. D.C. Knew Silva would outclass him standing and he did..

Didn't Silva dig his foot into Cormier's liver at some stage.

Anderson's performance in that fight was low key amazing. He barely took any damage on the ground, perplexed DC on the feet, and hurt him in the 3rd round.

This all happened 2 weeks after getting his spleen removed and he took the fight on 2 days notice! GOAT! Just couldn't stop the TDs of the LHW champion, an olympic wrestler who had been training extensively for a 5 round fight.

Sadly probably nobody will end up reading your post.
Silva took the fight on two days notice post surgery... I mean, just that has to earn him some props at least.

5R0HmtA.gif

who that ?
silva vs.. ?

If DC trained for silva.he wouldve pounded a mudhole in him

Well. I will say a few things here. First off, DC could dominate in the heavyweight division. He is that good. But he also is getting old fast. The Silva that DC fought was a shadow of his former self. But Silva took that fight because he knew he would be able to at least last 3 rounds.
Jones IS that good that he could beat a guy like DC. I have also said many years ago that the one guy I could see beating Jones was Silva. All this is hearsay, and everyone has gone past the days that this might be proven. I do believe prime Silva could take out any light heavyweight and rein there. Add another note to this. I could see GSP beating a prime Silva. I would not favor George, but he still could do it with a good game plan. And he always had the best game plan. All that being said, I could see a prime DC being one of the only men on the planet to get a win over a prime Fedor.

MMA math fucks with you!

Let us face it: Andy is the second most over rated fighter in history next to Ronda and DJ.

Who are the top 5 HWs rn? I only have him losing to Werdum, Cain, and JDS, mayve Ngannou. He's had a decent string recently.

He would beat Reem, Stipe, Hunt? Get real ya scrub.....

Hell I would pick Skyscraper to destroy him.

And Big Country beat him that was a robbery if I had ever seen one.

He would beat Reem, Stipe, Hunt? Get real ya scrub.....

Hell I would pick Skyscraper to destroy him.

And Big Country beat him that was a robbery if I had ever seen one.
Overeem's chin is garbage, Hunt is in limbo, Skyscraper has a sus chin too.

Back