Watching Bisping vs Rockhold 2 again

L

LORDTENSAIMMA

Lol for the first minute Luke didn't realize he was gonna lose. He wasn't really trying to throw anything but bisping was pressuring him too much. Luke realized he had to start throwing but Bisping ducked and dodged most of what Luke threw. And Bisping was landing most of what he threw.

My point is, if you go rewatch the fight, at about a minute in you can just see Luke get frustrated and you can tell he knew Bisping was waaay better than the last time. If this was the U.G. I'd be using more colorful language but I'll refrain.

"No touch? I'll touch you in a second, motherfucker."

fuckyou.gif

BUDDEH.

Don't refrain

Do what you do best tensai

2nd favorite slice of humble pie delivered ever.

You can guess the favorite.

Luke and cormier fight preparation for bisping
giphy.gif

Just re watched it also great fight noticed bisping was throwing that combo that hit him the whole fight and keeping that jab in his face lmfao someone posted a video of a press conference thing of them before the fight rockhold was talking a lot of crap good win for bisping

Profanity is not what I do best. Thoughtful analysis of fights and squeezing plumpies is what I do best
I've got a lot of hespect for you
You put in a lot of time with all your analysis

Yeah Bisping was throwing with bad intentions and landing. He hit Luke a couple of times with that left hook.

Weidman just shows up that night and he wins. Luke was so full of himself..

Look at this piss-poor striking technique, and the fucking abysmal footwork:

CloseComplicatedGordonsetter.gif

Why throw a single jab with your whole body behind it with no intention to connect it to any kind of combo, AND just drop your hands afterwards?

Why would your hips be that far into your opponent's body after a punch? I could see if he was going for a body lock or something...

But nope. He clearly had no plan. He was so sure that he was gonna crush Bisping with that shitty punch, maybe?

The worst.

Look at this piss-poor striking technique, and the fucking abysmal footwork:

Why throw a single jab with your whole body behind it with no intention to connect it to any kind of combo, AND just drop your hands afterwards?

Why would your hips be that far into your opponent's body after a punch? I could see if he was going for a body lock or something...

But nope. He clearly had no plan. He was so sure that he was gonna crush Bisping with that shitty punch, maybe?

The worst.

Actually the worst part was that he did that exact same sequence at least 3 or 4 times, I was just waiting for Bisping to crack him with a counter. On every punching exchange, Luke was pulling straight back with his head straight up and no guard, and each time Bisping was getting closer to timing the counter. And Luke still didn't change anything or see it until he got cracked. That's either massive arrogance or the worst fight smarts since Jorge Gurgel.

Actually the worst part was that he did that exact same sequence at least 3 or 4 times, I was just waiting for Bisping to crack him with a counter. On every punching exchange, Luke was pulling straight back with his head straight up and no guard, and each time Bisping was getting closer to timing the counter. And Luke still didn't change anything or see it until he got cracked. That's either massive arrogance or the worst fight smarts since Jorge Gurgel.

I'm guessing that it's a healthy dose of both.

He was way to cocky, even more than AS against Weidman,at least AS always fought like that. Rockhold overestimated Bisping too much, we all know that Bisping is not know for his punching power but you have to be stupid to not put your hands up against a 200lbs guy and even more when Bisping had nothing to lose and everything to win,of course he's going to punch with everything he has

Yeah he talked so much shit and he said he was going to KO bisping in the first round. After he couldnt catch bisping you could see he was getting frustrated and over aggressive desperately trying to KO him. Thats when left hook larry landed

Back