Watching Anderson Silva this weekend...

StormGymLuton

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Without Bruce Buffer introducing him and Rogan commentating will seem strange? I'm assuming Buffer and Rogan won't be there as they don't seem to be booked for the European cards anymore?

I will be there live and It'll be great either way :D

I think Buffer will be there, it's a big big fight. Ariel made mention of a scenario to Bisping of Buffer announcing his name as the winner in their walk around London video.

Without Bruce Buffer introducing him and Rogan commentating will seem strange? I'm assuming Buffer and Rogan won't be there as they don't seem to be booked for the European cards anymore?

Don't mean to be finicky but if you're watching it live you won't hear commentary anyway.

I am hoping both Anderson and Gegard both win and look good doing...it sets up a collision course between the 2.A fight that alot of people wanted to see not that long ago...
Anderson is still obviously skilled as he is a 3-1 favorite over a top 10 mw.

I'm VERY curious to see how Andy fights.

Don't mean to be finicky but if you're watching it live you won't hear commentary anyway.
Apparently you can buy a little radio at events where you can hear commentary ;) and I just mean for people watching on fight pass and just watching the fight on reply in general.

Buffer will be there.If Rogan is not, I hope it's gonna be Dan Hardy! Very good behind the Mic

Should be a good night but it sucks these events aren't on BT Sport, I watch the fight pass prelims on Xbox One but the quality is never as good and you cant pause it going in to get a beer or in between fights. I hate that when fights are on a reasonable time for UK viewers BT Sport doesn't show them, they are only happy for us to tune in when its after Midnight. (Needed to get my Rant in somewhere). I should also really catch the Frampton Quigg fight that night as well.

Hope you have a great time. I feel blessed that there will be no Rogan.

It can't get worse than Randy Couture ruining the commentary of his first fight with Rich. They made a title fight sound like a bar room brawl at a local hooters.

so is it gonna be dan hardy and john gooden?

love that combination actually.

anything but anik, stan, florian

This fight will reveal everything we need to know about Andersons future. How has he recovered from being mentally scarred by Weidman loses? Diaz fight was understandable. His first fight back.. he looked extremely tentative. Let's see how he looks after having a long time off to recover mentally and physically. Here's to hoping one of the greatest fighters in MMA history can show us something extraordinary as we've been so accustomed to during his UFC reign.

I hope he absolutely demolishes Bisping.

Back